INDULGE YOURSELF IN FAMILY HOLIDAY BLISS WITH PANORAMIC OCEAN VIEWS IN YOUR OWN LUXURY HOLIDAY HOME !
This splendid and luxurious 5 bedroom villa is a perfect holiday home for families or groups of friends alike! Set upon the hillside in Choeng Mon, it’s the perfect location for groups of visitors who would like to be close to many of Samui’s top attractions, while still having an absolute luxurious haven of retreat to return to when the batteries are needing recharged or for relaxation days when you prefer to simply stay at home and enjoy the delights on offer within – with such wonderful views and amenities provided, many of the guests who stay here find themselves reluctant to ever leave their holiday haven!
The property is laid out over two levels; the main living level has a generous open plan kitchen and lounge, two large patio areas, infinity pool with sundeck and on a slightly split level (3 stairs up from the pool deck) you will find 3 of the bedrooms – The Master Kingsize and two Queensize rooms, all ensuite.
The lower level of the villa is home to a further 2 bedrooms along with the entertainment plaza and the fabulous villa staff’s private live-in quarters.
The open plan lounge/kitchen is a very spacious, airy room, with air-conditioning and ceiling fans, and three of the walls feature floor to ceiling glass doors – ensuring that not only are the views from within phenomenal, but when open, the wonderful breezes which are present are a luxury within themselves!
The lounge is equipped with an array of comfortable seating and a flat-screen TV featuring Apple TV/IPTV connection and a DVD player. There is also an amplifier and surround sound speakers – perfect for movies or hooking up your own music!
The kitchen is a modern, fully equipped Western style, with a floating counter and bar stools. Whether you prefer to prepare your own meals or treat yourself and indulge in a private chef service, the kitchen is a perfectly suited spot to prepare delicious feasts – served up with the perfect compliment to your meal; wonderful outdoor dining options!
There are two large patio areas, providing covered areas for shade and open areas for enjoying the sunshine– both leading directly off from the kitchen/lounge, and both with ample space and amenities for outdoor dining, relaxation, BBQ-ing, enjoying the views, setting up a temporary office or keeping an eye on your kids as they splash around in the 14metre infinity pool. On request, the pool can be blocked off with safety fencing, making it much safer if you have little ones around; one of the features which makes this property really stand out from the crowds in terms of a family home safe for younger guests.
Older kids and adults alike will be enthralled with the entertainment plaza on the lower level. Equipped with a full size snooker table, dart board and a comfortable seating area with a fridge, this is the perfect hideaway spot for those seeking a break from the sunshine and some chill time! There is a tennis court directly below the property which guests are welcome to use – tennis rackets are provided- and there are multiple garden areas; whether you prefer the manicured and tame tropical garden or the wild and untamed version, both are at hand for your enjoyment during your stay here!
In a nutshell … Phenomenal views, luxurious surroundings, wonderful amenities to keep the whole family occupied and located in a perfect spot for relaxation and tranquillity yet close to the action! Come and let this marvellous property be your paradise holiday haven!
- 5 bedrooms; 2 Kingsize, 2 Queensize and 1 Twin bedroom
- 3 Bedrooms are ensuite (Master King & 2 Queen rooms) and the second King and the Twin bedroom share a bathroom located directly outside their doors
- Each bedroom boasts phenomenal ocean and tropical garden views
- Two bedrooms located on the lower level of the building beside entertainment room and three bedrooms on the main living level
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms
- Master bedroom fitted with a flat-screen TV with access to Apple TV.
- Master bedroom ensuite features double rain showers and double basins
- Each bedroom features a lockable space for safe storage of valuable items
- Bathroom amenities supplied and replenished as necessary – shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel, body lotion, toilet roll, toothbrush, comb, shower cap, cotton buds
- Baby cot available at no added charge
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- Fully equipped Western style kitchen with a floating counter and bar stools
- Open plan kitchen and lounge area. 3 walls feature floor to ceiling glass doors leading to the two separate patio areas and offering superb views
- Phenomenal ocean views and seamless transitions from indoor to outdoor living
- Fully furnished including linens/towels/pool towels
- Daily housekeeping service
- Fully staffed villa – 2 staff live onsite in private quarters
- Chef service available – including Breakfast
- Drinking water bottles are provided and replenished daily
- 14 metre private infinity swimming pool. Pool is equipped with lighting for evenings
- Pool may be completely child-proofed with fencing when required!
- Pool deck with sun loungers and outdoor dining options
- Two large shaded patio areas – perfect for outdoor dining, office space or relaxing and enjoying phenomenal views. Equipped with dining and lounge furniture.
- Kitchen & lounge has air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Lounge is equipped with a flat-screen TV and access to Apple TV and IPTV system featuring hundreds of channels and movies in multiple languages
- Main lounge features an amplifier with music docking options and surround sound speakers.
- Games room with dart board, full sized snooker table, lounge seating and a fridge.
- Guests have access to a tennis court at the foot of the garden. Tennis racquets provided in the villa.
- Huge garden spaces – both manicured and wild styles
- Charcoal BBQ available for use by guests or villa chef
- Unlimited hi-speed Wi-Fi internet throughout the property.
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- English speaking Villa Manager
- Laundry, massage and babysitting services available on request
- Free parking for vehicles
- Child friendly – baby cot and high chair can be supplied on request
- Located within a gated community – with a security guard present 24/7. CCTV for added security
- First aid kit & fire extinguishers available
A full-time English speaking manager will be on hand to help you throughout your stay. Part of the duties the manager will cover is to offer a fully comprehensive concierge service, giving advice and assistance in booking car/taxi hire, chef services, tours & activities, massage, laundry and babysitting services and general advice on all the exciting things to do and see on Koh Samui.
This property is located on the popular North East coast of Koh Samui, on the hillside in Choeng Mon. Only a 10 minute drive will take you into the centre of Chaweng – the largest town on the island and within a 5 minute drive you can be strolling along beautiful Choeng Mon beach.
In Choeng Mon town you will find many options for dining & shopping, and the nearby Chaweng has a vast array of nightlife, dining and shopping options. The location of this property is also easily accessible to many of Samui’s top attractions; football golf, beautiful beaches, ATV adventures, water parks, safari tours, water sports, stunning temples including Big Buddha, boat tours and much more are all on offer close by!
Fishermans Village, in Bophut (approximately a 15 min drive) is a beautiful, quaint beachfront township offering a fabulous mix of trendy and traditional. As well as the array of dining, bars and shopping the village offers daily, twice a week they host their “Walking Street Markets” which always creates a lively buzz of action in the town – some of the main streets are closed to traffic for this event and instead the streets are lined with market vendors offering a fabulous range of food, drink, clothes and souvenir shopping.
This property is a 5 minute drive from Samui International Airport and for golf lovers, Santiburi Golf Course is only a 15 minute drive away.
- Daily housemaid service
- Linens are changed every three days, towels and pool towels are changed as required (daily if needed).
- Electricity is charged at 6thb per k/w. Meter readings will be taken upon check-in and check-out and the electrical charges due must be paid in full, in cash to the villa manager. This amount may be deducted directly from the security deposit.
- 2 Baby cots and 1 high chair can be provided free of charge upon request on booking.
- Fencing for the pool area to make child-friendly can be arranged on request, at no added charge.
- A security deposit equivalent to one night accommodation is required at check-in. This is fully refundable as long as there is no damage to the villa. All damages must be paid for in full, even if exceeding the security deposit paid.
- Rates shown are for up to 10 guests (including children but excluding two infants under 2 years). 2 extra mattresses may be added at an additional charge of $35 per person and two baby cots may be added for young children, at no extra charge.
- Maximum occupancy is 12 adults + 2 babies (under 2 years)
- Check-in time is 15:00. Check-out time is 11:00. These times can be flexible subject to availability.
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Strictly no smoking inside the property
- Guests must respect the villa and the neighbours at all times. Any guests failing to do this, will be asked to vacate the premises, with no refund given. We ask in particular, that after 22:00 noise is kept to a minimum, in respect to the neighbouring villas.
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Private chef service available at an added charge
- Transfers for your arrival to the property should be booked via the villa manager prior to your arrival day, at an additional charge.
- Electricity is charged at 7thb per k/w.
- We would be happy to pre-purchase food and beverage items in advance of your stay so that they are already in the villa prior to your arrival. Items are charged at cost price and are subject to an additional 20% service charge (receipts provided).
- 5 Star Western Chef services are also available on request
- Babysitting, massage/spa and laundry services available on request. Tours
- Chartered boat services
- Car / Scooter rental can be arranged
We look forward to welcoming you to Koh Samui!
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
High Season – (Jan 11 to Feb 11) USD 500 per night (3 nights minimum)
Chinese New Year – (Feb 12 to 24) USD 800 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (Feb 25 to April 30) USD 500 per night (3 nights minimum)
Low Season – (May 1 to July 14) USD 400 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (July 15 to August 31) USD 500 per night (3 nights minimum).
Low Season – (Sept 1 to December 20) USD 400 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Dec 21, 2018 to Jan 10, 2019) USD 800 per night (7 nights minimum)
*Pricing is based on up to 10 guests
* Up to 2 additional guests may be accommodated in single size foldaway beds for an additional USD 50 per person per night.
We accept major credit cards via Paypal.com and Bank Transfers.