This magnificent 3 bedroom luxury beachside villa is located in Hua Thanon and will comfortably sleep 6 adults with the flexibility to sleep up to 8 guests with the addition of foldaway beds. There are 3 double bedrooms and a Baby Cot that can also be provided on request and subject to availability. This beach villa comprises a 2-storey main building and an adjacent separate guest building.
It is stunningly furnished with many antiques and richly decorated to reflect Thai/Balinese architecture. It has been designed to reflect tropical indoor and outdoor living and offers a peaceful and luxurious setting for your tropical island holiday in Samui. The villa is only a few steps away from the white sand of Nahai Beach and offers sea and beach views from the upstairs bedrooms and balconies.
The villa has its own private pool with a large sandstone pool terrace and a pool shower. The Thai sala pavilion with its elevated platform provides lounging space in the shade close to the pool. The villa is air conditioned throughout. Indoor and outdoor ceiling fans and large sliding windows and doors maximize natural cooling.
INTERIOR DESIGN WITH A TOUCH OF CLASS
The indoor living room complements the outdoor living space. The terrace doors can be opened to form a living area for social occasions. For entertainment options there is a large 50 inch plasma TV with DVD player & DVD movie library and a comprehensive live TV international channel package (True Visions Gold).
The living space is open plan, spacious, light-filled and comfortable. The outdoor living is adjacent to the indoor living area, the sunbathing terrace, and an open-air enclosed outdoor shower/wc area.
The indoor dining area comfortably seats eight. The terrace doors connect to an outdoor dining area and to the pool terrace. The outdoor dining area overlooks pool and sandstone terrace. Protected by its wide roof, it is open to cooling gentle breezes. A large Australian gas barbecue allows for great outdoor cooking and grilling.
The fully fitted western style teak/granite kitchen with a breakfast bar is complete with all modern equipment and appliances. There is also an adjacent laundry room equipped with an additional fridge/freezer, washing machine and dryer.
- Master Bedroom: King-size double bed, walk in dressing room, ensuite bathroom and a private balcony
- Master Bedroom 2: King-size double bed, walk in dressing room, ensuite bathroom and a private balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen-size double bed, open plan bathroom with ensuite shower room/wc, its own lounging terrace and a private garden outdoor shower
The master bedroom is on the first floor. It has a king size double bed, walk in dressing room, ensuite bathroom and a private balcony with furniture. Like all bathrooms in the villa, the master bathroom is fitted with double washbasins, an open shower with rain-shower head, and a wc.
Bedroom 2 is also on the first floor. It has a king size double bed, walk in dressing room, ensuite bathroom and a private balcony with furniture. Bedroom 3 is in its own building, with direct access to sunbathing terrace and pool. It has a queen size double bed, open plan bathroom with ensuite shower room/wc, its own lounging terrace, and a private garden outdoor shower.
This individually designed and decorated beach villa is located in a delightful beachside complex which combines the best of tropical living with all the amenities of a luxury home for an unforgettable tropical island vacation.
Lamai is a superb location for people looking to lose themselves in the beauty of Koh Samui’s gorgeous beaches and lush tropical landscape. Part of a small village, – which is set right by the beachside – is a small luxury living development close to the main tourist areas of Samui.
It adjoins an unspoiled stretch of sandy beach in the relatively undeveloped south-eastern coast, and has been built amid a profusion of coconut palms and tropical landscaped gardens. Two neighbouring islands – Koh Tan and Koh Mudsum – well-known for their fantastic fishing and snorkeling, are only a short, 20-minute boat ride away.
The villa is only ten minutes from Lamai Beach, 30 minutes from Chaweng and Samui’s top golf course, and 35 minutes from the airport, so you are never far from the action. But while there is easy access to shopping, restaurants, nightlife and other activities, back in Samui Beach Village you will feel you are on your own tropical island paradise.
5 STAR FACILITIES & SERVICE
With a manned reception and staffed, we offer our guests 5-star hotel-style luxury service and can accommodate your every need so you can enjoy all the delights the island has to offer with peace of mind in the privacy of your own beachfront villa, ensuring your holiday is second to none.
The villa staff pride themselves on giving guests the best holiday experience possible. Massage and beauty treatments, dining in with your own private chef, Thai cooking lessons, grocery shopping, driver service, car & bike rental and island tour/activity bookings – we can do the work for you and give you the time you need to relax and unwind. Why stay in an expensive hotel with hundreds of other guests when the villa can offer you the privacy, personal attention, space and luxury service you seek?
RENTAL RATES INCLUDE
- Unlimited electric and water usage
- Full-time resident on-site staff. Housekeeper.
- Daily Maid service, linen changed twice weekly, towels as necessary
- Chef Service (breakfast & lunch – guest pays food cost + 20%)
- Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
- Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
- Airport transfers. One each way complimentary.
- Baby cot & high-chair. Complimentary on request.
- A prepaid mobile telephone programmed for in-house resort communication
- Personalised concierge
- Free WI-FI throughout the villa
- Digital Safe for important belongings
- Security around the villa
- Special discounts for rental car hire
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Private Chef (evening) @ 1,000 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
- Babysitting, massage & spa services. Available on request
- Chartered boat services. Available on request
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
- Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
- As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable USD 500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
- Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
- Smoking within the villa is not permitted but ashtrays are provided around the villa.
- Only those number of persons stated prior to arrival have permission to stay at the villa.
We look forward to welcoming you to Koh Samui !
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
Low Season – (May 1 to June 30) USD 330 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (July 1 to Aug 30) USD 440 per night (3 nights minimum).
Low Season – (Sept 1 to Dec 20) USD 330 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Dec 21, 2016 to Jan 10, 2018) USD 990 per night (7 nights minimum)
High Season – (Jan 11 to Feb 11) USD 440 per night (3 nights minimum)
CNY Season – (Feb 12 to 24) USD 605 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (Feb 25 to April 30) USD 440 per night (3 nights minimum)
Low Season – (May 1 to July 14) USD 330 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (July 15 to Aug 31) USD 440 per night (3 nights minimum).
Low Season – (Sept 1 to Dec 20) USD 330 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Dec 21, 2018 to Jan 10, 2019) USD 990 per night (9 nights minimum)
*Pricing is based on up to 8 guests. Up to an additional 2 guest may be accommodated for an extra USD 60 per person per night.
We accept major credit cards via Paypal.com and Bank Transfers.