BRINGING THE LUXURIES OF INDOOR LIVING..OUTDOORS !
This modern, luxury 5 bedroom villa is situated in the Bang Por hillside. It offers not only a wealth of luxurious living but also some of the most incredible ocean views that you will find anywhere on the island !
An entire level of the villa is dedicated to outdoor living ; the tropical outdoor Thai style of living is brought up to 5 star standards, with the superb, luxury facilities on offer here! Assertively modern architecture and minimalist designs take full advantage of the outstanding location and guests benefit from an accomplished balance of refined luxury and natural appeal.
Picture this; you are lying back relaxing on a comfortable sun-lounger with a cold drink in your hand, gazing out over a gorgeous infinity pool towards some of the most astounding ocean views you have ever seen! Glancing to your left, you see your partner helping the very talented villa chef prepping the BBQ in the shaded sala area, watched closely by your sister, who is relaxing with a book on the comfortable seating area in the shaded sala. Behind you, you can hear the kids.. some of them giggling as they play in the kids pool and on the grassy lawn, others debating which movie out of the hundreds on offer they should watch, as they cool off in the air-conditioned, hi-tech Entertainment room. Behind you to your right, you can vaguely hear your friends, who are sitting at the breakfast bar, chatting with the amazingly attentive villa Manager, as she is busy in the open plan kitchen prepping some more cold drinks for you all. In front of them a magnificent dining table is set for your evening meal – which will be served with the most amazing sunset views on offer – and in the shaded, comfortable lounge area to the right of the outdoor pavilion, your parents are relaxing in the breeze and looking utterly content.
The luxurious, fresh and modern bedrooms are located on the lower levels of the building, accessed by naturally ventilated staircases and corridors; 4 Kingsize bedrooms and one Family room- with inbuilt, spacious bunk beds for the children and movable twin beds. Each bedroom offers splendid ocean views, private balcony areas and each is ensuite. The Master Bedroom has a free-standing bath tub, for additional sea-view self indulgence!
Whoever you are planning on holidaying with, we are sure this high-end, modern villa will amaze and please everyone with its entire pavilion devoted to outdoor living ; stunning 270 degree ocean views, a large infinity pool, space for your entire group to relax and have fun- each enjoying their own desires yet not on each other’s toes, fabulous service and beautiful, luxury design and furnishings … if you enjoy spending time outdoors and making the most of the tropical climate Koh Samui offers, this villa will not let you down!
- All bedrooms are ensuite. The Master bedroom also offer a free-standing bath tub (with ocean views)
- 4 Kingsize bedrooms and one Family Room – Perfect for a young family to have their own space and privacy. The Family Room has movable twin beds and two inbuilt spacious bunk beds.
- Air Conditioning in every bedroom
- Luxury Bathroom Amenities supplied and replenished as required (shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel, body lotion and toilet paper)
- Additional beds and baby cots are available upon request
- Each bedroom has a private balcony area and large windows
- All bedrooms feature : ceiling fans, hairdryers, safe, bathrobes and slippers
- Family room has a 55″ flatscreen TV with access to satellite TV and hundreds of channels.
- The villa can accommodate up to an additional 4 guests using single size foldaway beds at an additional cost of USD 50 per person per night.
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- Fully furnished including linens/towels/pool towels
- Covered car port at entrance to villa
- Fully Equipped modern Kitchen
- In-villa chef available
- Daily breakfast served, complimentary
- Unlimited supply of complimentary drinking water
- Tea & Coffee making facilities – coffee, tea, sugar, creamer, fresh milk provided complimentary and replenished as needed. Two coffee machines available – filter coffee and a coffee capsule machine (capsules available at additional charge on guest account)
- Daily house-keeping service
- 15 x 7 metre L-shaped infinity swimming pool, with kids pool area. Pool uses salt ionisation sanitising system, not chlorine
- In-built gas BBQ, with preparation area and refrigerator. Gas for BBQ supplied free of charge
- Sala with comfortable seating
- Dining table with seating for 10
- Dedicated Entertainment room with 60″ 3D TV and a huge range of channels in different languages available.
- Bose music docking station
- Selection of games and pool toys available
- Landscaped garden areas throughout the property
- Unlimited Hi Speed WiFi Internet throughout the villa
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- Babysitting can be arranged
- English speaking Villa Manager who lives on site in private quarters, with the maintenance manager
- Baby cot and High chair available on request
- In-villa massage available
- Laundry service available
- Property has its own generator for power failures
- In-villa wine selection, offered at very competitive prices
A concierge service is available for guests who require assistance with car hire, chef services, massage, laundry, excursions and activites, tour bookings, and general advice on what to do and see in Samui. The english speaking Manager lives on-site and will be very happy to help throughout your stay in any way she can to make your holiday the best it can be!
Bangpor is a beautiful, idyllic beachside township on Koh Samui’s north coast. It has a fabulous choice of beachfront restaurants, bars and water sports. The property is located on the hillside in Bang Por, approximately a 5 minute drive to the nearest beach (800 metres to Bang Por Beach). Maenam, another beautiful beachside town is a short 10 minute drive away.
Fishermans Village, in Bophut is only a 15 minute drive away – here you will find a compelling mix of trendy with traditional! Twice a week Fishermans Village hosts their “Walking Street Markets” which brings an abundance of life to the normally idyllic village! Some of the main streets will be closed off to traffic, and the streets are instead lined with market stalls – selling a range of food & drinks, clothing, souvenirs and gadgets along with live music and entertainment.
Chaweng Beach, the largest town on the island, is only a 25 to 30 minute drive away.
In all of the above mentioned towns/villages you will find an array of dining, nightlife, shopping and spa options, along with many of the fun activities Koh Samui offers.
The Pink Elephant water park is only a 10 minute drive away.
For golf lovers, Santiburi Golf Course is only a 10 minute drive away.
Koh Samui’s International Airport is a 25 minute drive away.
- Daily house-keeping service
- Linens are changed every 3 days
- Towels are changed daily, if requested
- Bathroom amenities provided complimentary, replenished as needed
- Daily Continental Breakfast is included in price
- Unlimited supply of drinking water provided complimentary
- One Baby cot and High chair for infants is provided free of charge. More are available, at an additional charge.
- A USD 1,000 (or equivalent currency) security deposit is required at check-in. This is fully refundable as long as there is no damage to the villa. Please note, all damages must be paid for in full, even if the amount due is more than the security deposit paid.
- Rates shown are for up to 12 guests (including children but excluding one infant under 2 years). Additional guests are charged at USD 50 per person per night.
- Check-in time is 15:00. Check-out time is 12:00. These times can be flexible, subject to availability, at no additional charge.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet available complimentary throughout the property
- No smoking inside any rooms – ample outdoor space and balconies for smoking
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Private Thai chef services at 1,500 THB per meal, or 2,500 THB per day : both prices subject to 10% SC + 7% VAT + ingredient cost which has an additional 20% SC added to net price (receipts supplied)
- We would be happy to pre-purchase food and beverage items in advance of your stay from our in-villa grocery menu. Items are subject to 7% tax plus an additional 20% Service Charge (minimum SC charge is 650 THB per grocery shop)
- Airport transfers will be organised for you by the Villa Manager, at an additional charge
- 5 Star Western Chef services are also available (please ask us for rates).
- Babysitting, massage/spa services (available on request)
- Laundry service – this property does not offer an in-villa laundry service, but the staff will be happy to arrange your laundry with a local business. The villa does not accept responsibility for any damages caused to laundry. Cost is 70 THB per kg, for washing and drying. Ironing service available at charge per item.
- Chartered boat services
- Car / Bike rental can be arranged
- In-villa wine selection. Menu available at very competitive prices
We look forward to welcoming you to Koh Samui !
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
High Season – (Jan 11 to Feb 11) USD 995 per night (3 nights minimum)
Chinese New Year – (Feb 12 to Feb 24) USD 1,500 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (Feb 25 to April 30) USD 995 per night (3 nights minimum)
Low Season – (May 1 to July 14) USD 750 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (July 15 to August 31) USD 995 per night (3 nights minimum).
Low Season – (Sept 1 to December 14) USD 750 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Dec 15, 2016 to Jan 10, 2019) USD 1750 per night (7 nights minimum)
*Pricing is based on up to 12 guests.
*An additional 4 guests may be accommodated for an extra USD 50 per person per night.
* REDUCED RATES FOR REDUCED OCCCUPANY MAY BE AVAILABLE – PLEASE ASK FOR MORE DETAILS
We accept major credit cards via Paypal.com and Bank Transfers.