PRIME BOPHUT OCEAN VIEW VILLA
This incredible villa occupies a magnificent location in Bophut, with amazing ocean views over Chaweng and Bophut.
Stunning teak doors greet your arrival and a flight of stairs leads up to the main entrance hall that is light and airy with delightful artworks. From here double doors open up onto the open plan living, dining and kitchen area as well as the pool terrace.
The fully equipped western style kitchen has a large fridge freezer with drinks dispenser, a built in electric fan oven, a microwave and a three ring gas hob. The dining area has a large teak dining table that can comfortably seat up to eight diners. The living area has a glass wall to the front aspect from where the spectacular views can be enjoyed as well as a comfortable L shaped sofa, a flat screen TV with surround sound and a DVD player. The infinity swimming pool also offers incredible views.
The large pool terrace has non slip tiles and comfortable sun loungers. The generous terrace is flanked by glass safety walls so the view is not interrupted. The upstairs master bedroom can be found across from the lounge. This room also has a balcony to the front. From here the view is breathtaking. This bedroom has a large and comfortable bed, behind which is a useful office area. The en-suite bathroom has his and hers sinks as well as a rain shower. The second master bedroom, directly below the first, has all of the same features and layout.
The third bedroom, found on this level, is a twin bedroom with its own ocean view balcony and en-suite bathroom. The fourth bedroom can be found to the rear of the lower level & has a double bed & en-suite bathroom and garden view balcony. The fifth bedroom features another double bed bringing the capacity of the villa to 10 guests.
The tasteful decor throughout the property has been handpicked by the owners who have paid great attention to detail. The property is light and breezy and offers a great deal of privacy.
RENTAL RATES INCLUDE
- Full time resident on-site staff (daily cleaning / maid service)
- Bed linen changed twice weekly, pool towels changed as necessary.
- Chef Service: Complimentary for breakfast & lunch (food cost on guest account)
- Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
- Airport transfers (one each way complimentary). Additional $45 / transfer
- Baby cot and highchair
- Free WI-FI throughout the villa
- Digital Safe for important belongings
- 24/7 Security around the villa
- Internet access, DVD player
- Staffed property
- Private pool
- Air conditioning
- TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with Kettle, Toaster, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer.
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
- The Living room has a 40 inch Internet TV, Apple TV, Astro sat TV, Stereo Dolby sound, DVD Player.
- Dining seating for 8
- Linen & Towels provided.
- Master Bedroom: 1 King-size bed, en-suite, air conditioning, flat screen TV, internet TV, safe for valuables. Private balcony. Proper working desk with WiFi and cable internet connection.
- Master Bedroom 2: King-size bed, en-suite, air conditioning, flat screen TV, internet TV, safe for valuables. Private balcony.
- Bedroom 3: Two separate single beds, en-suite, air conditioning, safe for valuables. Private balcony.
- Bedroom 4:Queen sized bed, en-suite, air conditioning, safe for valuables, torches, hair dryer. Private balcony.
- Bedroom 5:Queen sized bed, en-suite shower room, air conditioning, safe for valuables. Private balcony.
- As a form of security, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
- Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
Bophut is only a five minute drive from the villa and well worth a visit, especially in the evening. Bophut is one of Samui’s oldest settlements and remains a quaint little fishing village, with several of the seafront shop houses converted into restaurants. The beach itself is some two kilometers of white sand. The Friday night markets at Fisherman’s Village are a must do for all visitors to the island.
The villa is very easy to reach by car and is perfect for large groups and families who are looking for a villa with stunning views and wonderful privacy.
We look forward to welcoming you to Koh Samui !
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
Low Season – (May 1 to June 30) USD 475 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (July 1 to Aug 30) USD 585 per night (3 nights minimum).
Low Season – (Sept 1 to Dec 20) USD 475 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Dec 21, 2016 to Jan 10, 2018) USD 925 per night (7 nights minimum)
High Season – (Jan 11 to Feb 11) USD 585 per night (3 nights minimum)
CNY Season – (Feb 12 to 24) USD 715 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (Feb 25 to April 30) USD 585 per night (3 nights minimum)
Low Season – (May 1 to July 14) USD 475 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (July 15 to Aug 31) USD 585 per night (3 nights minimum).
Low Season – (Sept 1 to Dec 20) USD 474 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Dec 21, 2018 to Jan 10, 2019) USD 925 per night (9 nights minimum)
*Pricing is based on up to 10 guests.
We accept major credit cards via Paypal.com