DREAM OF A BEAUTIFUL BEACH IN YOUR FRONT GARDEN?!
Nestled on the north east coast of Koh Samui, directly on a magnificent white beach offering immense ocean views is where you will find this little drop of luxury!
Four pavilions set around a stunning tropical garden with private pool and spectacular beach backdrop, combine together immaculately to create this fabulously modern and exotic property.
The combination of the separate pavilions together with the large number of outdoor living areas ensures that this property provides ample space for groups of families or friends who enjoy spending quality time together, yet like the prospect of having their own privacy when desired. In this property you need never be treading on each others toes and with such a large range of entertainment options on hand and the fabulous service offered, you will have everything you need right here, for the entire family, to make your holiday an unforgettable one!
The two beachfront pavilions house the communal living areas, and both feature sliding glass doors – open these up fully to really bring the beauty of the location to life! Light, airy and very spacious, both pavilions are furnished luxuriously and house state of the art appliances. The first pavilion houses an open plan fully equipped modern kitchen and spacious dining area. The designer table, which seats 10, offers an awesome focal point in the room. The superb beachfront terrace outside this pavilion leads directly to the swimming pool, jacuzzi and the allocated BBQ area and steps outside lead downstairs to the private fully equipped gym, spa and an entertainment area with TV and a Foosball table!
The second pavilion – the lounge – is built over a shallow pond – giving it a special “floating” appearance! Here you will find a haven of comfort – relax in the comfortable seating whilst either watching a movie of your choice from the vast range available or simply open the doors, sit back and relax whilst admiring the spectacular views! This pavilion is connected to the billiard table sala. For music lovers, a BOSE sound system with iPod docking is piped throughout the entire property.
The Master bedroom is found in its own private pavilion. It features a study area, private sun deck leading to the swimming pool and an ensuite offering both indoor and outdoor options – with an outdoor sunken terrazzo bath. The final pavilion homes the remaining four bedrooms. Each bedroom in this property is ensuite, has its own private veranda and each features a convenience centre – with refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, crockery and utensils. Each also has a flatscreen TV, DVD player and a sound system with iPod docking.
The little extras the owners have provided to ensure the entire family is kept happy make this a stand-out destination ; Billiard table, Foosball table, Table Tennis, board games and toys, fully equipped gym, private spa room, TV’s in every bedroom, private jacuzzi for the adults, private kids pool and a luxurious sun deck will ensure that there will always be something on hand to keep both big kids and little kids amused… or simply while away your holiday hours gazing out at the phenomenal views on offer, whilst hopping from the beautiful beach or your private sun deck to the fabulous 27metre resort swimming pool, whilst surrounded by luxurious furnishings and your own fabulously trained privately appointed villa staff – ready to cater to your every whim!
The only difficult thing about a holiday here … will be making yourself leave!
- The Master Suite has a Super-King size bed and all other bedrooms feature King Size beds
- All bedrooms are ensuite
- Air Conditioning and Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- All bedrooms have a private veranda, offering outdoor lounge & dining options
- Each bedroom features an electronic safe, smart TV with internet connectivity and wide range of international channels, DVD player and iPod docking station
- Each bedroom suite is equipped with a convenience centre: refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, crockery and utensils
- The Master Suite has an indoor and outdoor bathroom, complete with sunken terrazzo tub and twin washbasins
- Master Suite features a study with an Apple iMac 21-inch computer and reading materials
- Baby cot supplied on request at no additional charge
- An additional 2 beds may be used to increase the villa capacity
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- Direct access to beach. Stunning beach & ocean views from the property
- Fully staffed – private villa Housekeeper and Chef, with access to a full team of staff within a Residence,
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room, with ocean views
- Fully furnished including linens/towels/beach towels
- Fully equipped modern European style kitchen with wine cooler fridge
- Daily continental breakfast including bacon & eggs
- Private chef service
- Outdoor glass-roof sala
- Outdoor massage sala
- Private Spa room with massage beds
- Gym- Fully furnished with “Life Fitness” equipment: Treadmill CST Integrity, Cross Trainer XS Advanced, Recumbent Bike R3 Advanced, Home Gym G7, full set of Dumbbells, mirrored wall, stretch bar, yoga robe, 42″ flat screen and Bluetooth sound box
- Table tennis table, Foosball table and Outdoor Billiard/Pool deck
- Selection of board games
- BOSE sound system with Ipod docking piped throughout the communal living areas
- Smart TV with with wide range of international channels & DVD player
- 5 x 3 metre private dipping pool with Jacuzzi
- Private childrens pool
- Access to resort 27 metre swimming pool, running alongside the beachfront
- Outdoor dining
- Large sun deck and BBQ area with furnishings
- Main living pavilion is “floating” – surrounded by water features.
- BBQ – Elite Turbo 4 burner gas BBQ available for use
- Landscaped gardens
- Hi speed Wi-Fi internet throughout the villa
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- Babysitting can be arranged.
- Washing machine, Tumble drier and iron available for guests
- English speaking Villa Manager
- Private parking for vehicles
- Suitable for events
The very friendly full-time villa Manager will be available to offer a concierge service for guests who require assistance with vehicle hire/ taxi services, chef services, babysitting services, in-villa massage, laundry services, tour & activity bookings, local dining options and general advice on what to do and see in Samui.
Bangpor is a beautiful, idyllic beachside township on Koh Samui’s north coast, offering 4km of picturesque beach. It has a fabulous choice of beachfront restaurants, bars and water sports, some of which are only a 3 minute walk from this property!
Fishermans Village, in Bophut, is only 10 to 15 minutes drive away. Fishermans Village is a beautiful, quaint beachfront township offering a fabulous mix of trendy and traditional. As well as the array of dining, bars and shopping the village offers daily, twice a week they host their “Walking Street Markets” – a lively event which always creates a buzz in the village. The main street is closed to traffic on these days and instead the streets are lined with market vendors offering a fabulous range of food, drink, clothes and souvenir shopping.
Chaweng Beach (the largest town on the island) is only a 25 to 30 minute drive away. Here you’ll find a comprehensive range of bars, restaurants and shopping as well as many of the activities Koh Samui has to offer.
The Pink Elephant water park, which is an instant hit with kids, is only a 10 minute drive away.
For golf lovers, Santiburi Golf Course is also only a 10 minute drive away.
Koh Samui’s International Airport is 30 minutes drive away.
- Daily housemaid service (private housemaid)
- Daily continental breakfast including bacon & eggs provided.
- Private villa chef service is free for breakfasts and for one meal (lunch or dinner) per day. Food purchases are charged at cost plus 10% surcharge and THB300 for the chef’s transportation to the markets. 10% service charge and 7% VAT apply.
- Linens are changed every 4 days. Towels are changed as necessary. Beach towels provided and changed daily if required.
- Airport transfers are complimentary- One round trip per booking
- Baby cot can be provided free of charge on request
- A USD 500 (or equivalent currency) security deposit is required at check-in. This is fully refundable at the end of the stay if there will be no claims deduction for any loss or damage to the property/inventory. All damages must be paid for in full, even if exceeding the security deposit paid.
- Rates shown are for up to 10 guests (including children but excluding an infant under 2 years). Additional guests (maximum 2) are charged at USD 60 per person per night.
- Check-in time is 15:00. Check-out time is 12:00. These times can be flexible subject to availability and may be subject to additional charge
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Additional private chef service available if needed, charges will apply
- Grocery Order Service is available if guests wish to have a stock of food and drinks already available in the villa for their stay. Purchases are charged at cost based on shopping bills with 10% surcharge and THB300 delivery charge added. 10% service charge and 7% VAT apply
- Babysitting services
- In villa massage/spa services (available on request)
- Chartered boat services
- Car / Bike rental can be arranged
We look forward to welcoming you to Koh Samui!
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
High Season (Jan 10 to Feb 9) USD 1,645 (3 nights minimum)
Chinese New Year (Feb 10 to 25) USD 1760 (5 nights minimum)
High Season (Feb 26 to Mar 23) USD 1,645 (3 nights minimum)
Easter Season (Mar 24 to April 8) USD 1,760 (5 nights minimum)
High Season (Apr 9 to May 6) USD 1,645 (3 nights minimum)
Mid Season (May 7 to Jun 30) USD 1,410 (3 nights minimum)
High Season (Jul 1 to Aug 31) USD 1,645 (3 nights minimum)
Mid Season (Sept 1 to Dec 14) USD 1,410 (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season (Dec 15 2018 to Jan 9, 2019) USD 2,590 (7 to 13 nights minimum)
High Season (Jan 9 to Jan 31) USD 1,645 per night (3 nights minimum)
Chinese New Year (Feb 1 to Feb 14) USD 1760 per night (5 nights minimum)
High Season (Feb 15 to Apr 12) USD 1,645 per night (3 nights minimum)
Easter Season (Apr 13 to April 28) USD 1,760 per night (5 nights minimum)
High Season (Apr 29 to May 5) USD 1,645 per night (3 nights minimum)
Mid Season (May 6 to Jun 30) USD 1,410 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season (Jul 1 to Aug 31) USD 1,645 per night (3 nights minimum)
Mid Season (Sept 1 to Dec 14) USD 1,410 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season (Dec 15 2019 to Jan 8, 2020) USD 2,590 per night (7 to 13 nights minimum)
* Prices are based on up to 10 guests. Additional guests (max 2) are charged at an extra USD 60 per person per night.
* Rates are inclusive of 10% Service Charge and 7% VAT
* Lower occupancy rates may be available, please ask us.
* Peak season rates : 7 nights minimum stay if covering Christmas OR New Year. 13 nights minimum stay if covering both occasions.
We accept major credit cards via Paypal.com