YOUR OWN HAVEN OF SERENITY AWAITS!
Immerse yourself in serenity! This wonderful four bedroom luxury villa is a gem for guests on Koh Samui looking for a plush retreat set off the beaten tourist trail!
Located on the tranquil south coast of the island, only 250 metres from a beautiful, quiet beach and only a ten minute walk to the quaint fishing village of Thong Krut, the serene yet practical location is only the beginning of the treasures offered…
Set within its own walled-in premises, with an electric gate for ease of access with vehicles, the garden is simply awesome. 1200m2 of awesome! If you are planning hosting an event or celebrating a special occasion, then the beautiful, abundant, tropical gardens would be a perfect setting. Likewise, for families or groups of friends looking for an oasis of calm to use as a holiday haven then the grandiose space and facilities on offer here both indoors and outdoors should ensure each person within the group can find their own preferred happy spot! Quality time spent together without that feeling of getting on each others toes… Holiday bliss awaits!
The beautifully landscaped garden offers lawn space in abundance, a delightfully quirky Sala with seating for up to 12 guests, a private swimming pool and deck with sun loungers, a large garden pond, a relaxing swing chair and a covered veranda with both dining and relaxed seating.
Indoors you will find an equally delightful haven of space! 3 roomy Kingsize ensuite bedrooms on the upper floor, 1 Queensize ensuite bedroom on the ground floor along with a generously sized open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area and a fully equipped gym. The lounge has a flat-screen TV with an IPTV connection offering hundreds of channels in multiple languages, the kitchen is fully equipped with an island cooking station, the sweeping dining table offers dining for up to 8 guests and there are a couple of “cosy corners” within the room also – the perfect spot to snuggle up with a book on a rainy day or for the kids to amuse themselves with a board game or catch up on some down-time. Each room is tastefully appointed, with splashes of vibrant colour mixed seamlessly with exotic Asian influences and eye-catching artefacts collected from around the world. This is a property which will very easily feel like home-away-from-home; It emanates a comfortable and homely vibe yet is undoubtedly luxurious and tropical at the same time.
Large patio doors running along 2 sides of the open plan area on the ground floor open wide allowing a seamless transition between the sensational outdoors and the luxurious indoors. Likewise, on the upper floor, large windows and patio doors leading to a vast balcony offer lush jungle views and views out over the tropical gardens – a stay here will ensure you need never feel very far away from the luscious and wonderful nature that Koh Samui is famed for.
To top it off, your stay will be made that extra little bit special by the staff and your host – years of experience in the hospitality industry put to good use in helping ensure that your stay here is wonderful! Small touches like a wine cellar and a fridge full of beers and soft drinks on your arrival (which you are free to use and replace, or pay a set fee for) along with a full concierge service and advice and help in booking extra services (including private chefs, babysitters, massage or spa services and transportation) whenever you need them will help to make your holiday flow as stress free as you want it to be!
- 4 ensuite bedrooms
- 3 Kingsize bedrooms located on the upper floor. 1 Queensize bedroom located on the ground floor
- Air Conditioning in every bedroom
- Two bathrooms fitted with bath tubs and showers
- Luxury bathroom amenities supplied and replenished as required – (shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel, body lotion, mosquito spray, toothbrush and toilet paper)
- Master bedroom features access to a spacious balcony
- Wardrobe space, a safe and hairdryer in each bedroom
- Two additional foldaway beds may be added to increase villa occupancy
- Baby cot available on request
- 4 ensuite bedrooms
- Sensational tropical jungle views and a grandiose landscaped garden!
- Fully furnished including linens/towels/pool towels
- Part time staff
- Daily house-keeping service
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooking island
- Initial supply of drinking water supplied restocked every day
- Tea & Coffee making facilities – coffee, tea, sugar, creamer & fresh milk provided complimentary on arrival. Espresso coffee machine
- Private 8 x 3m swimming pool
- Pool deck accessed directly from the lounge patio doors
- Garden is fully walled in with electronic gate
- Fabulous Sala design with comfortable bench seating, table and a swing chair
- Lounge equipped with Smart TV, IPTV connection, DVD player and music docking abilities via TV
- Selection of games and books
- Indoor gym, with air-conditioning, cross-trainer, exercise bike, lateral weight machine and bench press, yoga mats and free weights.
- Entire property is surrounded by landscaped gardens. Access to the gardens via 2 exit doors of the property.
- Unlimited Hi Speed WiFi Internet throughout the villa
- Welcome grocery package on arrival containing fresh milk, bread, jam, honey, eggs drinking water and fresh ground coffee
- Wine cellar available at additional cost
- Fridge is stocked with drinks upon your arrival – can be replaced or charged per beverage
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- Local mobile phone for guests use
- Babysitting can be arranged
- Baby cot and High chair available on request
- In-villa massage available
- Laundry service available
- Car parking available
- Scooters available for rent
- Bicycles available for rent
A full concierge service is available for guests who require assistance with car hire, chef services, massage, laundry, excursions and activities, tour bookings, and general advice on what to do and see in Samui. The staff will be very happy to help throughout your stay in any way they can to make your holiday the best it can be!
Located on the peaceful Southern coast of Koh Samui.
Only 250 meters walk from Laem Sor Beach – a beautiful, quiet beach with a stunning temple. The sea on this beach is very shallow most of the year round making it much safer for children than other areas around the Koh Samui coastline. For keen swimmers, there are channels close by you can use to swim to deeper waters.
Laem Sor is a beautiful, idyllic village on Koh Samui’s south coast which is only a couple of minutes drive or 10 minutes walk from the traditional fishing village of Thong Krut – which has a fabulous choice of beachfront restaurants and bars.
Lamai Beach is only a 10 -15 minute drive away. Lamai is the second largest town on Koh Samui and has an extensive range of shops, restaurants, bars and nightlife.
Chaweng Beach is a 25 -30 minute drive away. Chaweng is the largest and busiest town on the island. Here you’ll find a comprehensive range of bars, restaurants and shopping.
There is a huge range of activities available within a 10 minute drive from this villa; Waterfalls, Butterfly Farms, Frisbee Golf, ATV adventures, Stunning Temples, Koh Samui’s own Rum Distillery and much, much more! Day trips for snorkeling, swimming and kayaking to the small beautiful islands of Koh Tan and Koh Mudsum depart only a couple of minutes away in Thong Krut – a highly recommend day out for the whole family!
Koh Samui’s International Airport is approximately a 30 minute drive.
- Daily house-keeping service
- Bed linens/towels/pool towels changed every 3 days
- Baby cot and high chair provided free of charge on request.
- A THB 10,000/USD 300 (or equivalent currency) security deposit must be paid on arrival either in cash or by Credit Card. All damages must be paid for in full, even if exceeding the security deposit paid
- Rates shown are for up to 8 guests (including children but excluding one infant under 3 years)
- Up to an additional 2 guests may be accommodated at an extra charge of USD 60 per person per night (adults), using foldaway beds. Children under 4 years of age will not be charged a surcharge if sleeping in a baby cot, Children aged between 4-12 years charged USD 20 per child per night.
- Maximum occupancy is 10 adults and one baby sleeping in a cot (unless otherwise approved)
- Check-in time is 14:00. Check-out time is 12:00. These times may be flexible, subject to availability, at no additional charge.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet available complimentary throughout the property
- Strictly no smoking inside any rooms – ample outdoor space and balconies for smoking
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Private chef service available on request at additional charge
- Airport transfers can be arranged by the Management for your own ease at an additional charge – A private minivan is charged at 1300 THB each way
- Wine cellar – all bottles used/removed from premises charged at 1000THB per bottle. Drinks supplied in the fridge will be charged at 100 THB per beverage, or guests may replace the items before their departure
- We would be happy to purchase food and beverage items in advance of or during your stay. An additional 20% Service Charge will be applied to the purchase cost.
- Babysitting/ massage/ spa services (available on request)
- Laundry service – this property does not offer an in-villa laundry service, but the staff will be happy to arrange your laundry with a local business. The villa does not accept responsibility for any damages caused to laundry. Cost is 80 THB per kg, for washing, drying and ironing.
- Chartered boat services
- Car / scooter/ bike rental
We look forward to welcoming you to Koh Samui!
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
Peak Season – (Jan 8 to Apr 10) USD 310 per night (3 nights minimum)
Low Season – (Apr 11 to Jul 15) USD 285 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (July 16 to Sept 20) USD 315 per night (3 nights minimum)
Low Season – (Sept 21 to December 20) USD 270 per night (3 nights minimum)
Premium Peak Season – (Dec 21, 2017 to Jan 6, 2019) USD 380 per night (7 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Jan 7 to Mar 19) USD 350 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Mar 2 to Apr 30) USD 330 per night (3 nights minimum)
(following seasonal rates for 2019 on request)
* Rates are for up to 8 guests (including children but excluding one infant under 4 years of age)
* Maximum occupancy is 10 guests (including children but excluding one baby in a cot)
* Up to an additional 2 foldaway beds may be added for extra occupancy. Rate details as in the terms section.
* Reduced rates may be available for reduced occupancy, starting from USD 195.. Please ask us for details.
LONGER STAY DISCOUNT!
Book to stay for 7 nights or longer and benefit from a 10% discount! Perfect excuse to extend your stay!
- Offer not available during Peak or Premium Peak Seasons
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Book 60 days in advance or more to benefit from these fabulous savings
- Low Season – save 15%
- High Season – save 10%
** Special offers and rates may be subject to change at no prior notice. Please be sure to ask us to confirm. Promotional rates may not be combined with any special offers.