A REAL SAMUI EXPERIENCE
New modern pool villa!
An ideal getaway situated in Laem Sor on the quieter southern most coast of Koh Samui. This villa is perfect for people who would like to escape the beaten tourist trail and get away from the hustle and bustle to relax in a quiet, idyllic area surrounded by jungle scenery and just 250 meters from a beautiful, tranquil beach with it’s surrounding temple complex and stunning coastal views.
Whilst being located in a wonderful quiet area, this villa is only minutes drive from Thong Krut – a lively, traditional fishing village with shops, fresh markets and a wonderful selection of seaside restaurants and bars, and only 10 to 15 minutes drive from Lamai, or 20 to 25 minutes drive to Chaweng- the largest town on the island. There is also a wealth of activities within a 10 minute drive from this villa – so whether you are looking for action, or a peaceful haven to recharge your batteries and relax, this villa has something to offer everyone!
The villa comprises of 3 luxurious Kingsize bedroom suites, each with an en suite bathroom. A large patio terrace wraps around 2 sides of the villa which leads to an 8 metre by 4 metre salt water swimming pool. A fully equipped modern kitchen for your convenience is part of the spacious and airy open plan living & dining area which also has a comfortable seating area and a 55″ flat screen TV with 100’s of channels in English, French, German and Russian.
The villa is decorated in a very crisp, fresh and modern style. Combining the luxuries of Western life with the tropical outdoor living style this villa is the perfect spot to relax and re-charge your batteries, surrounded by natural beauty.
The villa is fully walled in, with a CCTV system in place – offering an additional level of security whilst still ensuring you have complete privacy.
A covered car port is entered through an automatic remote control gate and leads directly onto the main covered terrace of the villa. The outdoor seating and dining area makes a perfect place for evening cocktails or a BBQ with plenty of seating and sun loungers … the perfect way to relax in paradise after a day exploring the wonders of Koh Samui!
This property is also highly suitable for reduced mobility guests. There are 4 steps leading from the carport to the living level of the villa. Other than these steps, the entire villa is on one level, with wide corridors and doorways and handrails in the pool to aid access.
- All 3 Bedrooms feature King Size beds and ensuite bathrooms.
- Air Conditioning in all Bedrooms.
- Baby cot available (please request before booking).
- Each bedroom has a closet area and hangers for your clothing.
- Master bedroom has patio doors opening out onto the pool patio area.
- Fabulous tropical jungle views from each bedroom
- 3 ensuite bedrooms.
- One separate toilet.
- Fully furnished including linens/towels/beach towels.
- Fully equipped European style kitchen with essentials provided (salt, pepper, sauces, cooking oil, bin bags, dishwash liquid).
- A welcome grocery pack and a supply of drinking water is provided complimentary for your arrival (water, milk, bread, fresh fruits, beer, butter).
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area is air-conditioned.
- Flat screen TV, with operating system offering 100’s of channels in multiple languages, including movie and sports channels.
- 8 x 4 metre swimming pool – salt water pool system, not chlorine.
- Outdoor living area with sun loungers, dining table and BBQ (charcoal for BBQ included).
- Unlimited Hi Speed Wi-Fi Internet throughout the villa included in the rental price.
- Concierge service for all tours and activities available.
- Babysitting can be arranged.
- English speaking Villa Manager.
- Japanese and Thai speaking staff also available.
- Washing machine and iron available for guests use. Washing detergent provided.
- Fully stocked wine fridge available to guests – at extra charge.
- Secure parking area for vehicles.
- Property is fully walled in, with electronic gate and CCTV for added security. (We have never experienced any problems previously, but we believe prevention is better than cure!)
- Security safe on the premises to keep valuables safe.
- Tea & Coffee making supplies provided complimentary. As well as the coffee percolator machine there is a coffee capsule machine available for guests use – NOTE :coffee capsules are not included in the complimentary tea & coffee package, these are available at an additional charge.
- Mobile phone with a Thai sim card is available for guests use (guests must buy their own top-up credit)
- Selection of games available.
A concierge is available for guests who require assistance with car hire, chef services, tour bookings, massage and general advice on what to do and see in Samui. There is a wealth of fabulous dining options, activities, and bars close by – let us share our favourite secret spots with you!
Located on the peaceful Southern coast of Koh Samui. Only 250 meters walk from Laem Sor Beach – a beautiful, quiet beach with a stunning temple. The sea on this beach is very shallow most of the year round making it much safer for children than other areas around the Koh Samui coastline. For keen swimmers, there are channels close by you can use to swim to deeper waters.
Laem Sor is a beautiful, idyllic village on Koh Samui’s south coast which is only a couple of minutes drive from the traditional fishing village of Thong Krut – which has a fabulous choice of beachfront restaurants and bars.
Lamai Beach is only 10 to 15 minute drive away. Lamai is the second largest town on Koh Samui and has an extensive range of shops, restaurants, bars and nightlife.
Chaweng Beach is only a 25 to 30 minute drive away. Chaweng is the largest and busiest town on the island. Here you’ll find a comprehensive range of bars, restaurants and shopping.
There is a huge range of activities available within a 10 minute drive from this villa; Waterfalls, Elephant Trekking, Butterfly Farms, Frisbee Golf, Horse Riding on the Beach, ATV adventures, Stunning Temples, Koh Samui’s own Rum Distillery and much, much more! Day trips for snorkeling, swimming and kayaking to the small beautiful islands of Koh Tan and Koh Mudsum depart only a couple of minutes away in Thong Krut – a highly recommend day out for the whole family!
For golf lovers, Santiburi Golf Course is only a 25 minute drive away.
Koh Samui’s International Airport is 30 minutes drive away.
- House keeping service provided every 4 days. If daily maid service is required this is possible at an extra charge.
- Linens/Towels/Pool & Beach Towels are changed every 4 days.
- Airport transfers provided complimentary- one return trip transfer per booking of 4 nights or longer.
- Baby cot and children’s high chair provided free of charge.
- A USD 600 (or equivalent currency) security deposit is required at check-in. This is fully refundable upon check-out as long as there is no damage to the villa. All damages must be paid for in full, even if the cost of the damage exceeds the security deposit.
- Rates shown are for up to a maximum of 6 guests (including children but excluding one infant under 2 years). 1 Baby cot may be provided upon request before booking.
- Please note that Management prohibits excessively loud music / noise or any other anti-social behavior which may disturb other properties in the area.
- Check-in time is 3pm. Check-out time is 11am. These times can be flexible subject to availability
- Events possible- must be discussed prior to booking, and may be available at an additional charge.
- Minimum stay of 4 nights (7 nights during peak season).
- Electric, water and gas are included in the rental price.
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Drinks from the mini-bar service. Fully stocked wine fridge in the villa – menu for prices available, purchases must be paid in cash.
- Private chef services. Available on request. Price dependent on menu of choice.
- We would be happy to pre-purchase food and beverage items in advance of your stay so that they are already in the villa prior to your arrival. Items are charged at cost price plus 20% (receipts provided).
- 5 Star Western Chef services are also available (please ask us for rates).
- Babysitting, massage/spa services (available on request)
- Chartered boat services
- Car / Bike rental can be arranged
- Given the wonderful quiet location, we suggest that guests hire a vehicle(s) during their stay. The Villa Manager can arrange this at very competitive rates. Alternatively, taxis / minivan hire can be arranged.
We look forward to welcoming you to Koh Samui!
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
2017/18 SEASONAL PRICING
Base Rate – (April 16 – Dec 19) USD 200 per night (4 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Dec 20 2017 to Jan 10 2018) USD 300 per night (7 nights minimum)
Base Rate (Jan 10 to Feb 11) USD 215 per night (4 nights minimum)
Chinese New Year (Feb 12 to 24) USD 320 per night (4 nights minimum)
Base Rate (Feb 25 to March) USD 215 per night (4 nights minimum
Easter & Songkran (March 29 to April 18) USD 275 per night (4 nights minimum)
Base Rate (April 19 to Dec 19) USD 215 per night (4 nights minimum)
Peak Season (Dec 20, 2018 to Jan 10, 2019) USD 320 per night (7 nights minimum)
We accept major credit cards via Paypal.com and Bank Transfers.