SUPERB OCEAN VIEWS WITH PERFECT AMENITIES AND SPACE FOR GROUP HOLIDAYS!
This fabulous luxury villa is designed for entertaining. Constructed on 3 levels it is nestled into the gently sloping hillside of Chaweng Noi. This allows for the most stunning 180 degree panoramic views overlooking the clear blue waters of Chaweng Bay and the North East coast of Koh Samui.
The property is accessed by private road and located within secure private grounds covered by CCTV, staff and security.
The driveway up to the Villa leads to a covered car port, large enough for 2 cars, with additional parking for another 2 vehicles.
This is the top level of the property as the main villa is accessed through double solid wood doors leading to a staircase dropping to the 3nd floor level and 3 bedrooms off of a tempered glass broad walkway.
Bedroom Suite 3 at the end of the walkway is entered through double sliding glass doors and features recessed ceilings and teak floors. Through to the ensuite bathroom there is a terrazzo freestanding bath, double wash basins, monsoon shower and toilet.
Bedroom Suites 4 & 5; each suite is entered through double sliding glass doors and feature vaulted ceilings and teak floors. The ensuites feature terrazzo double wash basins, monsoon shower and toilet.
To the left and right of the top walkway/balcony, that overlooks the infinity pool below, are staircases leading down to the 2nd floor. The stair case to the left also leads to a 2nd entrance and stairwell down to the staff quarters.
Located on this floor is a vast open fronted area, ideal for entertaining. Featuring a DVD/TV Lounge with surround sound, a Bar and Games Room (with a pool table and guest toilet)
This floor is the focal point of the Villa and looks out over the Gulf of Thailand and the surrounding islands with some of the most stunning and sweeping views on Koh Samui.
Leading off from this area, is 2nd of the two Master Bedroom Suites; with a private lounge deck area in front of the double glass sliding doors that access the Bedroom Suite. This bedroom has teak flooring, recessed ceiling and a large double bathroom, with a terrazzo bath, double wash basins, monsoon shower and toilet.
Moving back to the entertainment area, with water features either side, is a downward sweeping staircase to the 14m x 6m infinity pool below that overlooks the panoramic views out to the N/E coastline. There is a pool shower to the rear and a large sundeck area in front, that lends itself perfectly to outside dining/BBQ
To the left of the staircase is the open plan lounge/dining/kitchen room, accessed by a complete wall of sliding glass doors, allowing for the ultimate in open air living, while taking full advantage of the breath-taking views all around.
Opposite to this room and to the right of the pool area staircase, is the first of the Master Bedroom Suites; with its own private balcony this suite is accessed through double glass doors and features, teak flooring, vaulted ceilings and a large double bathroom, with a free standing terrazzo bath, double wash basins, monsoon shower and toilet.
Finally, it should be mentioned that this superb villa, is surrounded by lush green landscaped gardens and has arguably the best views on the island. It was finished in 2008 using the finest of materials available, from Canadian cedar shingle roofs, Balinese slate, terrazzo fixtures and travertine tiles to Indonesian slate and local natural granite. The Land Plot is approximately 969 m2 with a build area of 862 m2. The Lounge/dining/kitchen is some 17 m x 7 m. All Bedroom Suites are approximately the same size of between 73 m2 -75 m2. All the appliances, fixtures and fittings are of the highest quality and the woodwork is all custom made from reclaimed teak and has A/C and ceiling fans throughout.
- 5 Kingsize ensuite bedrooms
- Air Conditioning and ceiling fans in every bedroom
- Each bedroom utilises floor to ceiling glass doors –inside or outside your eyes can feast on the glorious views on offer!
- Each bedroom features access to a private patio/balcony with lounge seating!
- All bedrooms feature a safe, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers
- All bedrooms feature flat-screen TV’s with True Visions connection, DVD players and surround sound speaker system
- Luxury bathroom amenities supplied on arrival and replenished as required (shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower cap, cotton buds, toothbrush and toilet paper)
- 2 of the ensuite bathrooms also feature free-standing bathtubs
- Baby cots available on request
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- Laid out over 3 stunning levels with a wealth of space to enjoy!
- Sensational views from all areas of the property
- Fully furnished including linens/towels/pool towels
- Fully staffed property – staff live onsite in private quarters
- Daily house-keeping service
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Chef service available
- Daily breakfast service available
- Initial supply of drinking water provided
- Tea & Coffee making facilities – coffee, tea, sugar & creamer provided complimentary on arrival. Coffee machine available
- 14 x 6 metre infinity swimming pool, with amazing views!
- Outdoor shower by the pool deck
- Huge pool deck with sunbeds and a sun shade – perfect spot catching some rays or for a cocktail at sunset!
- Fabulous entertainment room – with pool table, TV lounge area, WC and a semi-open wall overlooking the pool deck area
- Al fresco dining area
- Thai style Sala with comfortable seating and table
- Multiple furnished lounge patios and balconies for outdoor relaxation
- Multiple dining areas – indoor and outdoor
- Spacious open plan lounge, diner and kitchen
- Main lounge and all bedrooms feature a large flat-screen TV with DVD player and surround sound speaker system.
- True visions TV connection
- Music docking station with amplifier in main lounge
- Selection of games and books available
- Landscaped tropical garden areas surrounding the property
- Unlimited Hi Speed Wi-Fi Internet throughout the villa
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- Babysitting can be arranged
- English speaking staff live on site in private quarters
- Baby cots and High chairs available on request
- In-villa massage available
- Laundry service available
- Car parking available for up to 2 vehicles
- Security guard on duty 24/7 at the main entrance to the CCTV for added security
- Perfect location for events/weddings!
A full concierge service is available for guests who require assistance with car hire, chef services, massage, laundry, excursions and activities, tour bookings, and general advice on what to do and see in Samui. The English-speaking Manager will be very happy to help throughout your stay in any way she can to make your holiday the best it can be!
Situated within a gated Residence, on the tropical hills over-looking Chaweng town, this property is located perfectly for those who like to be only minutes from the action and vibrant life Samui can offer, yet while still enjoying a tranquil setting with fabulous ocean views.
The property is just a 10 minute drive from the famous Chaweng beach where you’ll find a huge choice of bars, restaurants, nightlife and shopping. Chaweng beach is one of the most popular beaches on the island and in Chaweng you will find many activities including bungee jumping, go-carting and a sky-dive simulator ride! Less than a 10 minute drive will take you into the heart of this lively town.
The property is also only a 5 to 10 minute drive to Fisherman’s Village, with its quaint selection of shopping, restaurants and bars. Every Monday and Friday evening, Fisherman’s Village hosts its “Walking Street Market” which always creates a lively buzz of action in the town – some of the main streets are closed to traffic for this event and instead the streets are lined with market vendors offering a fabulous range of food, drink, clothes and souvenir shopping.
The Tesco Supercentre and the Central Shopping Mall are approximately a 5 minute drive away should you feel the need to do indulge in some retail therapy.
Some of the islands most renowned restaurants are easily accessible from the villa; your concierge manager will gladly recommend a choice of delicious restaurants to you, and if you fancy a day lounging at the beach, there are some amazing choices for beach clubs within a 5-10 minute drive from the property.
Koh Samui International Airport is only a 10 minute drive away.
- Daily house-keeping service
- Bathroom towels and bed linens are changed every 3 days
- Pool towels are changed every 2 days as required
- A USD 1,000 (or equivalent currency) security deposit must be paid on arrival at the property. This is fully refundable as long as there is no damage to the villa. Please note, all damages must be paid for in full, even if the amount due is more than the security deposit paid.
- Rates shown are for up to 10 guests. An additional 2 beds may be added for children aged 3-11 years at a charge of 500thb per bed, per night.
- Maximum occupancy is 10 adults + 2 children (3- 11 years) + 2 babies (2 years or younger)
- Check-in time is 14:00. Check-out time is 11:00 These times can be flexible, subject to availability, at no additional charge.
- Complimentary shuttle service between the villa and the bottom of the hill the villa is located on, between the hours of 09:00 – 18:00, upon request and dependent on availability.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet available complimentary throughout the property
- Strictly no smoking inside any rooms – ample outdoor space and balconies for smoking
- Events must be agreed by the Management and additional fees may apply
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Private chef services for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner available on request. All meals must be booked 24 hours in advance. Pricing is as follows:
Breakfast: Maid Cooks (between 07.30 – 10:00). 375 THB per person plus 500 THB Service Charge
Lunch: Chef/Staff Cooks (between 12:00 -15:00). 2,500 THB Service Charge + 500 THB Shopping Fee + Net Cost of Food
Dinner: Chef/Staff cooks (between 19:00 and 21:00). 2,500 THB Service Charge + 500 THB Shopping Fee + Net Cost of Food
- Airport transfers are not included and should be arranged via the Villa Manager, prior to arrival and paid in cash to the Villa Manager on arrival at the property. All prices quoted are for a 4×4 Cruiser, 7 Seater. Please note, vehicle can not hold 7 guests plus luggage for 7 guests, maximum guests with accompanying luggage: 5 guests + luggage.
Airport: 500 THB per vehicle
Ferry: (Nathon): 700 THB per vehicle
(Lipa Noi) 800 THB per vehicle
(Maenam) 500 THB per vehicle
- Baby cot and high chair provided on request. Charge for baby cot is 500 THB per night
- All guests must provide their arrival time at least 24 hours prior to arriving. Failure to do this, may result in an inability to enter the property, particularly if guests are arriving after 18:00.
- Private chef services for lunches or dinners available on request.
- We would be happy to pre-purchase food and beverage items in advance of your stay. An additional 20% Service Charge will be applied to the purchase cost.
- 5 Star Western Chef services are also available (please ask us for rates).
- Babysitting and massage services available on request.
- Laundry service – this property does not offer an in-villa laundry service, but the staff will be happy to arrange your laundry with a local business. The villa does not accept responsibility for any damages caused to laundry. Cost is 60 THB per kg, for washing, drying and ironing.
- Chartered boat services
- Car rental can be arranged. Please note, the management strongly advise guests staying here do not hire scooters for use during their stay.
We look forward to welcoming you to Koh Samui!
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
High Season (Jan 11 to Mar 28) USD 1,440 per night (3 nights minimum)
Mid Season (Mar 29 to Jun 30) USD 1,205 per night (3 nights minimum)
Low Season (Jul 1 to Dec 13) USD 965 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season (Dec 14, 2017 to Jan 10, 2018) USD 1,730 per night (7 nights minimum)
* Rates are for up to 10 guests. Additional beds for children (3-11 years) may be added at a charge of 500 THB per bed, per night.
* Maximum occupancy is 10 adults + 2 children (3-11 years) + 2 babies (2 years or under)
* Rates include all taxes and service charge.
* Reduced rates may be available for reduced occupancy, please ask us for details.