PHENOMENAL OCEAN VIEWS & SUPERB SERVICE IN A LUXURY HOLIDAY HOME YOU WON’T WANT TO LEAVE!
As you step through the entrance of this gorgeous property on your arrival to enter directly into the split-level open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area you will instantly be greeted by a feeling of luxurious, wonderful space. The high vaulted ceilings and grand scale of the airy and perfectly presented room will instantly allow your senses to relax into holiday mode.. even more so as your eyes wander onwards and outwards through the floor to ceiling glass windows towards the fabulous and very generous outdoor lounge and dining area, the instantly inviting infinity pool and the phenomenal unobstructed panoramic ocean views. Although situated in one of the prime locations for similar types of properties on Koh Samui – on the Chaweng Noi mountains – there are not many other properties in this area that can boast that there are no others over-looking them. Here, you will have utmost privacy.
The villa is tended by two full-time highly experienced staff, who will expertly take care of the property and your needs during your stay. As well as the daily housekeeping service provided there is a chef on-hand to prepare and serve a range of delicious meals on your request. The staff can also help arrange any massage services you would like and will offer a full concierge service. Combined with the fabulous surroundings and villa facilities on hand for your enjoyment, the expert level of service offered here really does provide a perfect luxurious haven from which many guests find they never feel the need to venture away from! For those that can drag themselves away from the luxury surrounding them, within a ten minute drive an array of dining, nightlife, shopping and tourist attractions are available!
The entire property is immaculately presented – decorated with style and class. Modern and fresh characteristics are combined seamlessly with exotic Asian influences, bringing together all your home comforts and a cosy aura with an exciting, luxurious and tropical feel. There are 5 ensuite bedrooms ; two Queensize bedrooms are located adjacent to each other directly off the upper level of the main lounge area and feature private balconies, one Kingsize bedroom opens directly onto the pool deck, while another Kingsize bedroom is located directly above this room which also features its own private balcony, and the twin bedroom (which can be converted to another Kingsize) is located next door to the TV den, Two of the bedrooms are equipped with flatscreen TV’s and DVD players.
The main open plan split-level living area features a fully equipped European style kitchen, with an island breakfast bar. There is a separate back-of-house kitchen the villa chef will use to prepare any meals you request, giving you an added feeling of privacy and relaxation whilst still benefiting from ultimate service. The dining area has a wall-mounted flatscreen TV, DVD player and a music docking station. On the lower level of the room you will find the lounge area adorned with comfortable seating and patio doors leading directly out to the veranda..sit back, relax and take in some of the best ocean views available on the island!
The generous main outdoor living area is where a number of guests who stay here spend a vast majority of their time; stupendous views, a cooling breeze and a range of seating options in shaded or sunshine spots overlooking the 13 metre infinity pool. Make the most of your superb holiday vista by dining al fresco on the veranda, relax with a book or a drink in the outdoor lounge area or take your place on a sun lounger by the pool – whichever your preference, the options to enjoy the outdoor ambience here are plentiful!
Downstairs from the main lounge area, you will find an equipped gym and a TV den, which is complete with a full sized pool table – a very popular room with big and small kids alike!
The complete feeling of space to enjoy which is abundant in this property makes it a perfect location for groups of friends or family to get together for a holiday in a Koh Samui paradise with no need for ever feeling like they are cramping each other. Multiple communal living areas, generously sized bedrooms and fabulous outdoor living options make it easy for every one in the group to find their own space, whilst still being together. Couple that factor together with superb service, breath-taking views, luxurious decor and a fabulous location for ease of access to some of the most popular spots on the island.. and we think once you get here, you also will not want to leave!
- 5 Bedrooms ; Two Kingsize beds, two Queensize beds and one Twin bedroom (two single beds can be pushed together to make another third Kingsize bed)
- All bedrooms are ensuite with walk-in rain showers
- One Kingsize bedroom with private balcony located in the North Wing while the other Kingsize bedroom opens directly onto the pool deck. Two Queensize bedrooms located just off the living area in the South Wing, adjacent to each other with private balconies. The twin bedroom (or adapted Kingsize) is located next to the TV den
- Spectacular ocean views from each bedroom
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms
- Each bedroom has fitted wardrobe space with hangers and hardwood flooring.
- Bathrobes and slippers supplied
- 2 hairdryers are available and one safe for guests use
- 1 foldaway bed may be added to increase the villa capacity (please ask us)
- Baby cot available at no added charge
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- Open plan split-level kitchen, lounge and dining area featuring floor to ceiling glass doors for unobstructed phenomenal ocean views!
- Fully furnished including linens/towels/pool towels.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- TV den, gym and open plan lounge, dining and kitchen also feature air-conditioning
- Fully staffed property – 2 staff live onsite in their own private quarters within the grounds.
- Daily housekeeping service (housemaid lives onsite).
- Private villa chef service available (chef lives onsite).
- Breakfast service available on request.
- Fully equipped modern European style kitchen.
- Separate back-of-house kitchen for private villa chef use
- Tea & coffee making facilities available (filter coffee machine).Tea-bags and sugar are supplied and replenished as required.
- Welcome grocery package on arrival including ; drinking water, fresh fruit, milk, bread, eggs, butter and cheese (along with tea, coffee and sugar).
- 13 metre infinity swimming pool with pool deck, sun loungers, parasols and an outdoor shower.
- Four flatscreen TVs with Blueray and DVD players. “50 inch in TV den and Dining room. “40 inch screens located in two of the bedrooms.
- Cable TV connections available in TV den and Dining room
- Denon music docking system in the dining/lounge area
- Multiple outdoor veranda areas. Large veranda beside the pool deck, with lounge seating and outdoor dining facilities
- BBQ available for guest use (charcoal provided)
- Private gym equipped with Concept2 rowing machine, Life Fitness cross-trainer, free weights, Pilates balls and exercise mats
- TV den located beside the gym, featuring “50 inch flatscreen TV and DVD player
- Full size pool table in the TV den (can be converted to a large table with a wooden cover, for business meetings/office space)
- Unlimited hi-speed Wi-Fi internet throughout the property
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- English speaking Villa Manager
- Laundry service available
- Free parking for vehicles
- Suitable for events
- Child friendly – baby cot and high chair can be supplied on request
- Property has a power generator, for government power failures
- Transfer service from the airport included complimentary
- Thai telephone available for guest use
- CCTV for added security
- Smoke detectors in use and first aid kit & fire extinguishers available
A full-time English speaking manager will be on hand to help you throughout your stay. Part of the duties the manager will cover is to offer a fully comprehensive concierge service, giving advice and assistance in booking car/taxi hire, chef services, tour bookings & activities, massage and babysitting services and general advice on all the exciting things to do and see in Samui .
This property is located amidst the mangrove mountains of Chaweng Noi and offers stunning views out over the surrounding luscious area, the nearby beaches and the ocean. Chaweng Noi is located on the East coast of Koh Samui, in between Chaweng (the largest town on the island) and Lamai (the second largest town on the island). Both Chaweng and Lamai offer stunning beaches, an array of dining options, nightlife and fabulous shopping opportunities. A short 10 minute drive will take you to the heart of Chaweng, and in 15 minutes you can be strolling along Lamai beach, enjoying all the action offered by both towns.
If you wish to stay closer to home, just at the foot of the mountain there are many options for dining, and the famous Jungle Club is only a few minutes drive away – a super spot to while away a few hours in a chilled-out environment, whilst enjoying superb food and drinks. Dr Frogs Bistro, one of the top rated restaurants on the island, is also only a short 5 minute drive away.
Approximately a 15 minute drive from Samui International Airport, the location of this villa is very central to most of the activities Koh Samui has to offer. ATV adventures, Water Parks, Safari Tours, Water Sports, Stunning Temples, Fishermans Village, Boat tours and much more are all on offer close by!
Fishermans Village, in Bophut (approximately a 15 min drive) is a beautiful, quaint beachfront township offering a fabulous mix of trendy and traditional. As well as the array of dining, bars and shopping the village offers daily, twice a week they host their “Walking Street Markets” which always creates a lively buzz of action in the town – some of the main streets are closed to traffic on these days and instead the streets are lined with market vendors offering a fabulous range of food, drink, clothes and souvenir shopping.
The Pink Elephant water park, which is an instant hit with kids, is only a 15 minute drive away and in Chaweng town you will find many activities including bungee jumping, go-carting and a sky-dive simulator ride!
For golf lovers, Santiburi Golf Course is only a 15 minute drive away.
- Daily housemaid service
- Linen/Towels/Pool towels are changed every 3 days
- Airport transfers are complimentary (one round trip transfer per booking)
- 1 Baby cot and High chair are provided free of charge.
- A USD 1,000 (or equivalent currency) security deposit is required at check-in. This is fully refundable as long as there is no damage to the villa. All damages must be paid for in full, even if exceeding the security deposit paid.
- Rates shown are for up to 10 guests (including children but excluding one infant under 2 years). One additional foldaway bed can be added for a child, at an added charge of $50 per night.
- Maximum occupancy is 10 adults + 2 children
- Check-in time is 15:00. Check-out time is 12:00. These times can be flexible subject to availability.
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Strictly no smoking inside the property
- Events guests wish to host here must first be approved by the Management, and are subject to an additional charge.
- Guests must respect the villa and the neighbours at all times. Any guests failing to do this, will be asked to vacate the premises, with no refund given.
- Strictly no smoking indoors.
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Breakfast service available on request, at 350thb per person (discount can be discussed if ordering breakfast every day of your stay)
- Private chef services are available, for a small service charge plus the net cost of ingredients required to cook your requested meals
- We would be happy to pre-purchase food and beverage items in advance of your stay so that they are already in the villa prior to your arrival. Items are charged at cost price and may be subject to an additional 20% service charge(receipts provided).
- 5 Star Western Chef services are also available (please ask us for rates).
- Babysitting, massage/spa and laundry services (available on request)
- Chartered boat services
- Car / Bike rental can be arranged
- Event fees – property is suitable for events of 30 guests or less. Events must be discussed and approved by Management at time of booking and fee will be determined by the nature of the event.
We look forward to welcoming you to Koh Samui !
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
SPECIAL OFFER! (9 Sept to Nov 30) USD 550 per night (3 nights minimum)
Mid Season (1 Dec to 15 Dec) USD 585 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season (Dec 16, 2017 to Jan 5, 2018) USD 875 per night (7 nights minimum)
Mid Season– (Jan 6 to Feb 8) USD 625 per night (3 nights minimum)
CNY– (9 Feb to 23 Feb) USD 950 per night (7 nights minimum)
Mid Season – (24 Feb to Mar 23) USD 625 per night (3 nights minimum)
Easter/Songkran – (24 Mar to Apr 6) USD 875 per night (5 nights minimum)
Mid Season – (7 Apr to Jun 29) USD 625 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (Jun 30 to Aug 31) USD 775 per night (5 nights minimum).
Mid Season – (Sept 1 to Dec 14) USD 625 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Dec 15, 2018 to Jan 4, 2019) USD 875 per night (7 nights minimum)
* prices are based on up to 10 guests. Additional guests are charged at an extra USD 50 per person per night.
We accept major credit cards via Paypal.com and Bank Transfers.