EXCLUSIVE PENTHOUSE WITH UNRIVALLED OCEAN VIEWS
This Penthouse is a luxury three-bedroom apartment offering unrivaled panoramic views of Koh Samui. Located in Bangrak on the hill facing west, allowing amazing views of Samui’s gorgeous sunsets, Chaweng beach, Bangrak beach and all the way around the North-Western coast of Samui.
The penthouse itself is spacious, modern and well appointed, containing all the modern amenities expected of a luxury apartment, including large flat screen LED TV with surround sound and Bluetooth capabilities. A modern fully appointed European kitchen allows guests the option to cook anything from a fried egg to a full English roast. Large sliding doors that open completely to allow an uninterrupted view and access to the Jacuzzi located on the patio which is the perfect place to enjoy the gorgeous sunsets, while sipping an ice cold glass of champagne.
SPACIOUS MODERN EN SUITE BEDROOMS
All three en suite bedrooms are luxuriously appointed with the finest linen and amazing regional artwork, perfect for families and groups of friends alike. Every room also has a private security safe to keep all valuables. Master bedroom offers a large king sized bed and also a beautiful en suite bathroom with a large bathtub and spacious shower. The second bedroom offers two twin beds and shares an en suite bathroom. The third bedroom is luxuriously appointed with a large king size bed and stunning feature wall decorated in local art work.
PRIVATE JACUZZI AND 25m POOL
In addition to the large private Jacuzzi within the apartment itself, close by there is also a large communal 25m lap pool (residents only) for those with more than just relaxation in mind; and for those who want to relax the comfortable sun loungers offer the ideal place to enjoy the stunning views.
This Penthouse is proud to offer its guests 24 hour security around the apartment, ensuring guests can relax knowing they belongings are safe. The guest management concierge team are also arguably the best on the Island and are always ready to assist to ensure the vacation is as perfect as possible.
This 180 degree vista seen from this Penthouse is truly panoramic amazing with views to neighbouring Koh Pha Ngan, the famous Ang-Thong Marine Park and Big Buddha.
King-size bed, en-suite shower room, air conditioning, safe for valuables, slippers and robes, hair dryer.
2 Single beds, en-suite shower room (shared with bed 3), air conditioning, safe for valuables, slippers and robes, hair dryer.
King-size bed, en-suite shower room (shared with bed 2), air conditioning, safe for valuables, slippers and robes, hair dryer.
The property is overlooking the stunning Bangrak Bay and sweeping beach line. It enjoys uninterrupted views and glorious sunrises. Bangrak is translated as ‘Place of Love’. This villa has it’s very own private pathway to the secluded and quaint beach below the rental property, effectively making a beach-side property at a fraction of the usual market prices.
The area is one of the most sought after, exclusive and affluent spots on the island, favoured highly by local foreigners living here due to its proximity to everything and yet the quiet and quaint village feel has not been lost.
As you stroll along the beautiful beach you will find restaurants, spas, massage shops, among other tourist shops. Walk a little further to find one of Samui’s finest restaurants which was featured on TV just a while back; Ocean’s 11. In contrast, close by there are a multitude of smaller but very good traditional Thai beach-side restaurants. The property is ideally situated with the stylish Bo-Phut, lively Chaweng and the famous Big Buddha tourist attraction no more than 10 minutes away.
Fisherman’s Village is only a five minute drive from the villa and well worth a visit, especially in the evening. Bo Phut is one of Samui’s oldest settlements and remains a quaint little fishing village, with several of the seafront shop houses converted into restaurants. The beach itself is some two kilometers of white sand, and the tranquility of the bay makes this a popular spot for water skiing. Located within Bophut is Fisherman’s Village, where you will find a charming and romantic atmosphere, perfect for a little privacy, with a whole array of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes.
RENTAL RATES INCLUDE
- Unlimited electric and water usage
- Once weekly cleaning included (additional available on request)
- Bed linen changed weekly, pool towels changed as necessary.
- Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
- Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
- Airport transfers (one each way complimentary)
- Free WI-FI throughout the villa
- Digital Safe for important belongings
- 24/7 Security around the villa
- Special discounts for rental car hire, up to 25% off
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Private Chef @ 1,500 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
- Baby cot and high-chair (available at small fee)
- Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
- Chartered boat services (available upon request)
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
- Smoking within the property is not permitted but ashtrays are provided outside.
- Only those persons stated prior to arrival have permission to stay at the property.
- Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
- As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Villa Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only) security deposit.
- Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the Villa Manager and paid in full before departure.
We look forward to welcoming your group to Koh Samui !
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
Low Season – (May 1 to June 30) USD 220 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (July 1 to Aug 30) USD 330 per night (3 nights minimum).
Low Season – (Sept 1 to Dec 20) USD 220 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Dec 21, 2016 to Jan 10, 2018) USD 550 per night (9 nights minimum)
High Season – (Jan 11 to Feb 11) USD 330 per night (3 nights minimum)
CNY Season – (Feb 12 to 24) USD 440 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (Feb 25 to April 30) USD 330 per night (3 nights minimum)
Low Season – (May 1 to July 14) USD 220 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (July 15 to Aug 31) USD 330 per night (3 nights minimum).
Low Season – (Sept 1 to Dec 20) USD 220 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Dec 21, 2018 to Jan 10, 2019) USD 550 per night (9 nights minimum)
*Pricing is based on up to 6 guests.
We accept major credit cards via Paypal.com and Bank Transfers