PHENOMENAL SPACE, BREATH TAKING VIEWS, AWESOME DÉCOR… A PERFECT HOLIDAY HAVEN!
As you drive up the hill to this fabulous property, surrounded by luscious tropical scenery, climbing higher and higher towards your own holiday paradise, it is hard not to allow your mind to start wandering and imagining the views you are going to be rewarded with… What you will actually be greeted with, will almost undoubtedly blow anything you have imagined out of the water!
The sensational and intricate yet very grand wooden doors which will catch your eye as you first enter the property are only the very tip of the iceberg to the WOW factor that this property just keeps on giving and giving! Stepping out onto the tremendous infinity pool deck, located at the centre focal point of the property, your eyes will feast upon some of the most stunning ocean views Samui has to offer! The quintessential beautiful rocky outcrops lining the foot of the cliffs at the bottom of the mountain, the stunning beach with white sands glistening in the sun, the azur seas for as far as the eye can see and the flourishing tropical mangroves. An ever-changing feast for the eyes which is hard to tire of from sunrise through to sunset and even into the night as the pretty lights sparkling over Chaweng beach add another dimension to the scene!
Matching the phenomenal beauty of the surroundings, the grandiose design and exquisite décor inside this property will also continually surprise and delight!
The impressive traditional Thai style luxurious property is set out over 4 pavilions and features delicate, sumptuous décor combined with awe-inspiring and divine artefacts throughout. What you will find here is utterly unique! 6 delightful bedrooms, multiple vast yet at-the-same-time homely living spaces both indoors and outdoors and a wealth of services and facilities make this an astounding property which is equally ideal for large groups as it is cosy get-togethers.
The Master pavilion features 2 levels. On the ground level is the elaborate open plan lounge and dining room, the fully equipped kitchen and a guest toilet. The lounge and dining room feature 2 comfortable seating areas, an entertainment centre and an indoor dining table. The upper level of this pavilion is home to the immoderate Master Suite. An elaborate space, featuring a private balcony and a sumptuous bed from which you can lie back and admire the exquisite views!
The patio doors in the Master pavilion lead directly out to a grand covered veranda and the pool area. The shaded veranda offers both al fresco dining options as well as lounge seating. The fabulous 12 metre infinity pool is surrounded by a generously sized pool deck with sun loungers and a Thai relaxation sala with cushioned seating. Sun or shade, privacy or enjoying company … there is a spot here to suit the needs of everyone in your group!
Located on either side of the pool, are one of the Junior Suite pavilions. Both Junior Suites are also impressive in space, feature their own private furnished verandas, amazing ocean views and are opulently furnished. One of the Junior Suites features a mezzanine level, which has a further Kingsize bed.
Outdoor steps either side of the pool deck lead you down the hillside to the fourth tremendous pavilion. Here you will find another immense Deluxe suite, with a kitchenette and a large lounge area, a plunge pool, a smaller bedroom fitted with a Malay wedding bed which has a private toilet and the 2nd Deluxe Suite which also has a kitchenette and a lounge area. The Malay bedroom and the 2nd Deluxe share an ensuite bathroom. The two lounge areas in this pavilion could be utilised as as extra sleeping spaces, using a floor mattress and the sofa’s – a perfect option for parents who like to have their kids sleeping close by. All 3 bedrooms in this pavilion have access to the plunge pool and the upper living level without having the need to disturb each others space.
The service offered at this fantastic villa will also not disappoint! Fabulous staff ready to cater to your needs are on-hand, ever-ready to help you transform a great holiday into a simply superb holiday! Efficient and friendly, yet discreet while attentive, the staff will make you feel welcome and at home from the moment you step through the vast doors!
Combine everything this property has to offer with the super location, and you have what we consider a perfect holiday haven and a sublime location for hosting events; it’s the best of Samui in a nutshell…
S ensational views
A wesome living space
M emories waiting to be made
U nique traditional Thai décor and an
I mpressive location!
Bedroom 1: Main Pavilion, Master Kingsize, ensuite with bath & rain shower
Bedroom 2: Pavilion 2, Junior Kingsize, ensuite with bath & shower
Bedroom 3: Pavilion 3, 2nd Junior Kingsize + Mezzanine level Kingsize bed, shared ensuite with bath & shower
Bedroom 4: Pavilion 4, Deluxe Kingsize, ensuite with shower
Bedroom 5: Pavilion 4, 2nd Deluxe Kingsize, ensuite with shower (ensuite shared with bedroom 6)
Bedroom 6: Pavilion 4, Double Malay Wedding bed, private toilet, ensuite with shower (ensuite shared with bedroom 5)
- 6 bedrooms plus a mezzanine bedroom area
- Air Conditioning and ceiling fans in every bedroom
- Luxury bathroom amenities supplied on arrival – in large sizes (shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel, body lotion and toilet paper)
- Each bedroom features access to a private patio lounge area with phenomenal views!
- All bedrooms feature a small fridge, tea & coffee making facilities, a safe, hairdryers and bathrobes
- Master suite, 2 Junior suites and 2 Deluxe Suites feature flatscreen TV’s
- 2 lounge areas in the fourth pavilion may be utilised as additional sleeping spaces – perfect for parents who want their children sleeping close by!
- 3 sofa beds and an additional mattress may be added to increase villa occupancy
- Baby cots available on request
- 6 bedrooms plus a mezzanine bedroom area
- Laid out over 4 stunning pavilions with a wealth of space to enjoy!
- Sensational views from all areas of the property
- Fully furnished including linens/towels/pool towels
- Fully staffed property
- Daily house-keeping service
- Fully equipped kitchen and 2 kitchenettes
- Chef service available
- Daily Continental breakfast served, complimentary
- Initial supply of drinking water supplied
- Tea & Coffee making facilities – coffee, tea, sugar, creamer & fresh milk provided complimentary on arrival. Two coffee machines available – filter coffee and a coffee capsule machine (initial supply of capsules provided complimentary, further supplies at additional charge on guest account)
- Infinity swimming pool AND a plunge pool!
- 12 x 3 metre infinity swimming pool, with amazing views!
- 4 x 2.5 metre plunge pool .. also with amazing views!
- Outdoor shower by the pool deck
- Huge pool deck with sunbeds – perfect spot for a cocktail at sunset!
- Large covered veranda leading to the pool deck, with lounge seating and al fresco dining
- Sala with comfortable bench seating and a table located on the main deck
- Multiple furnished lounge patios for outdoor relaxation
- Two spacious indoor lounge areas
- Guest bathroom with WC in the main living pavilion
- BBQ can be hired on request
- Multiple dining areas – both indoor and outdoor
- 7 flatscreen TV’s and 4 DVD players. True Visions cable connections
- Music docking station with amplifier in main lounge
- Selection of games and books available
- Multiple areas which can be set up as an office area with desk
- Landscaped tropical garden areas throughout the property
- Unlimited Hi Speed WiFi Internet throughout the villa
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- Property has their own vehicle which can be hired with driver for tours
- Complimentary pick-up service offered to/from bottom of the hill
- Babysitting can be arranged
- English speaking staff live on site in private quarters
- Baby cots and High chairs available on request
- In-villa massage available
- Laundry service available
- Property has its own generator for power failures
- Car parking available for up to 5 vehicles
- Perfect location for events/weddings! Open to hosting one day events!
A full concierge service is available for guests who require assistance with car hire, chef services, massage, laundry, excursions and activities, tour bookings, and general advice on what to do and see in Samui. The English speaking Manager will be very happy to help throughout your stay in any way she can to make your holiday the best it can be!
This property is located in the tropical mountains on the East coast of Koh Samui, nestled perfectly in between Lamai and Chaweng (the two largest towns on the island). This is a location which can offer everything you could want close at hand!
Both Chaweng and Lamai offer an abundance of dining, nightlife, shopping and entertainment options and in Chaweng you will find many activities including bungee jumping, go-carting and a sky-dive simulator ride! Less than a 10 minute drive will take you into the heart of both of these lively towns.
There is a beautiful beach located at the foot of the mountain, which can be reached in around a 10 minute walk and one of the most beautiful beaches on the island – Silver Beach (also sometimes called Crystal Bay or Thong Takhian beach) is only a 5 minute drive away.
Some of the islands most renowned restaurants are easily accessible from the villa; The Cliff, Dr. Frogs and Vikasa and for a perfect day out at the beach a visit to Crystal Bay Beach Club is a superb option! All of these are less than a 5 minute drive from the property.
Every Sunday evening, Lamai hosts its “Walking Street Market” which always creates a lively buzz of action in the town – some of the main streets are closed to traffic for this event and instead the streets are lined with market vendors offering a fabulous range of food, drink, clothes and souvenir shopping.
Approximately a 20 minute drive from Samui International Airport and for golf lovers, Lamai Golf Course is only a 10 minute drive away.
- Daily house-keeping service
- Bathroom towels and bed linens are changed every 3 or 4 days (minimum 5 night stay for change of linens)
- Pool towels are changed every 2 days as required
- Bathroom amenities provided complimentary on arrival. Not replenished during stay.
- One complimentary transfer service per each 8 guests is included in the price. Additional transfers required are at an additional charge.
- Daily Continental Breakfast (cold items only) included in price. Cooked breakfast service available at 400thb per person
- Multiple Baby cots and 2 High chairs provided free of charge on request.
- A USD 1,000 (or equivalent currency) security deposit must be paid at the same time as completing the payment for the booking. This is fully refundable as long as there is no damage to the villa. Please note, all damages must be paid for in full, even if the amount due is more than the security deposit paid.
- Rates shown are for up to 12 guests (including children but excluding infants under 3 years).
- Up to an additional 6 guests may be accommodated at an extra charge of USD 50 per person per night, using the mezzanine bed and 3 existing sofas plus and/or a floor mattress. Infants under 3 years of age will not be charged the extra person surcharge.
- Maximum occupancy is 18 guests (including children but excluding infants under 3 years of age)
- Check-in time is 14:00. Check-out time is 10:30. These times can be flexible, subject to availability, at no additional charge.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet available complimentary throughout the property
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Private chef service (Thai or Western) available on request. Simple service; Lunch priced at 400thb per guest; Dinner at 600thb per guest. Banquet meals also available, priced at 1500thb Service Charge for the chef (up to 4 guests, each additional 2 guests charged 500thb extra) plus the net price of groceries used.
- We would be happy to pre-purchase food and beverage items in advance of your stay. An additional 20% Service Charge will be applied to the purchase cost.
- 5 Star Western Chef services are also available (please ask us for rates).
- Babysitting services available at 200thb per hour, for a minimum of 3 hours. After 10pm an additional set fee of 600thb will be applied, plus 200thb per hour.
- Massage/spa services (available on request).
- Laundry service – this property does not offer an in-villa laundry service, but the staff will be happy to arrange your laundry with a local business. The villa does not accept responsibility for any damages caused to laundry. Cost is 50 THB per kg, for washing, drying and ironing.
- Use of the property vehicle with driver for any trips further afield than the bottom of the hill are charged at a very reasonable rate on the guests account.
- Chartered boat services
- Car / Bike rental can be arranged
We look forward to welcoming you to Koh Samui!
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
High Season – (Jan 11 to Feb 11) USD 1,205 per night (3 nights minimum)
CNY Season – (Feb 12 to 24) USD 1,760 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (Feb 25 to April 30) USD 1,205 per night (3 nights minimum)
Low Season – (May 1 to July 14) USD 980 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (July 15 to August 31) USD 1,205 per night (3 nights minimum)
Low Season – (Sept 1 to December 20) USD 980 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Dec 21, 2017 to Jan 10, 2019) USD 1,760 per night (7 nights minimum)
* Rates are for up to 12 guests (including children but excluding infants under 3 years of age)
* Maximum occupancy is 18 guests (including children but excluding infants under 3 years of age)
* Rates include all taxes and service charge. Guest count would not include infants under 3 years of age.
* Up to an additional 6 guests may be accommodated for an extra USD 50 per person per night, using the mezzanine bed, 3 existing sofas plus and/or a floor mattress. Infants under 3 years of age will not be charged the extra person surcharge.
* Reduced rates may be available for reduced occupancy, please ask us for details.