A LUXURIOUS, INVITING & EXCITING HOME FROM HOME WITH COMFORT AND VIEWS YOU WILL NEVER TIRE OF!
This superb and luxurious 5 bedroom villa offers it’s guests the comforts of their own home from home combined with a tropical paradise location, lavish surroundings and phenomenal ocean views! Revel in the luxurious décor and surroundings, without feeling that you need tip-toe around; the owner of this villa has very cleverly designed his home to feel exactly that – a home! Yet don’t be deluded .. it won’t feel like any old home .. it will feel like the perfect spot to while away your precious holiday hours!
Located only a 10 minute drive from one of the most popular towns on the island, the choice of whether to venture out to find the action or stay at home and have the delights Samui can offer come to you within couldn’t be easier; let the villa manager arrange a private chef service, massage treatments and more in the comfort of your villa, while you enjoy the stunning views on offer from your private infinity pool and lavish surroundings, or venture out to the nearby Lamai town to peruse the vast array of beaches, dining, nightlife, shopping and entertainment options on offer. This property is perfectly located to allow you the best of both worlds, with ease!
The charming property is set out over 3 levels:
The upper level, which has a private entrance located beside the main entrance to the villa, houses an ensuite bedroom with it’s own private balcony.
The main level houses 3 bedrooms (Master ensuite bedroom, Kingsize bedroom with bathroom directly outside and a Twin ensuite bedroom) and the main open plan living/dining/kitchen area. On this level you will also find the infinity pool and pool deck.
The lower level is home to the final Kingsize bedroom which has an ensuite with a bath and a shower, and the bedroom is accessed via outdoor stairs leading down from the pool deck.
The main living area has a comfortable seating area with a flatscreen TV, DVD player with a choice of DVD’s, a surround sound system, a choice of board games and access to cable TV featuring 100’s of channels. The kitchen is a European style modern fully equipped kitchen, with a floating island and bar stools. The owner – who lives here himself anytime he is on the island – leaves an array of condiments in the cupboards which his guests are free to make use of. There is an impressive wooden dining table with seating for 6 and there is also an office area, with a desk and printer offering stunning views out to the ocean. This main living area features floor to ceiling sliding patio doors leading out to the pool deck, offering stupendous views out to the ocean whether you are indoors or outdoors!
The pool deck offers a haven for both sun-seekers and those who prefer to relax in the shade! The infinity pool is ever inviting and features a soothing waterfall feature and a jacuzzi. The pool deck is furnished with outdoor beanbags, sun loungers and an outdoor dining area with seating for 6 people. Tremendous sunrise vistas come hand in hand with this property!
All of the building materials and furnishings have been carefully chosen by the owner, using natural sources and elements, which cleverly blend together with the beautiful natural surroundings and provide a harmonious transition from indoor to outdoor living; the quintessential approach to Thai living!
The villa is ahead of the game on the island when it comes to the water systems installed; a water purification system allows for drinkable tap water, and an advanced UV pool sanitation system is in place. The pool system allows for minimal use of chlorine and other chemicals commonly used, while still maintaining water which is almost clean enough to drink, and is much kinder on your skin!
Whether you are a group of friends looking for the perfect holiday spot for a long awaited get-together, or a family who are longing for some quality time together while having some fun in the sun, this property is a gem to find! The easy and mellow feeling which will envelop you as soon as you walk through the doors whilst still swathing you in luxury and tropical beauty will ensure you will find it hard to leave!
- 5 Bedrooms ; Four Kingsize beds, one Twin bedroom (two single beds can be pushed together to make another fifth Kingsize bed)
- Four of the bedrooms are ensuite, the fifth bedroom has a bathroom directly outside.
- One Kingsize bedroom with private balcony is located on the upper floor, with a private entrance. This bedroom also has a refrigerator and both the bedroom and the ensuite boast phenomenal ocean views
- The second bedroom is located on the lower floor (accessed via stairs leading down from the pool deck). The ensuite in this bedroom has a bath tub as well as a shower
- Master bedroom and the Twin bedroom are located on the main living floor, along with the fifth bedroom which has the bathroom directly outside. The entrances to these three bedrooms run off the main open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area
- Spectacular ocean views from the Master bedroom, the lower floor bedroom and the upper floor bedroom
- Air Conditioning and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Each bedroom has fitted wardrobe space with hangers, bathrobes and hairdryers
- Baby cot available at no added charge
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms (4 ensuite, 5th bathroom is located in the main living area directly outside the fifth bedroom)
- Set within a small Residence, which has 24 hour staff available
- 400 square metres of living space
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area featuring floor to ceiling glass doors leading to the pool deck, allowing for phenomenal ocean views!
- Seamless transitions from indoor to outdoor living!
- Fully furnished including linens/towels/pool towels
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have ceiling fans
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen also features air-conditioning & free-standing fans
- Daily housekeeping service
- Private chef service available on request
- Breakfast service available on request
- Fully equipped modern European style kitchen, with vast array of accessories.
- Owner leaves a supply of condiments for guest use
- Villa utilises a water purification system, so tap water in the kitchen is drinkable
- Tea & coffee making facilities available (filter coffee machine).
- 6 metre infinity swimming pool with jacuzzi and water cascading wall feature. Pool uses a UV filter system, meaning the water is clean with minimum use of chlorine – which is much kinder to your skin! Pool is equipped with lighting for evenings
- Pool deck with sun loungers, outdoor dining table with chairs and outdoor bean bags
- Two flatscreen TVs with DVD players (Master bedroom and lounge)
- Lounge features surround sound system
- Apple TV, True Visions and Cable TV connections available – hundreds of channels available in multiple languages.
- Music docking system in the dining/lounge area
- Unlimited hi-speed Wi-Fi internet throughout the property. The property has 3 routers, in case of failures from one service!
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- English speaking Villa Manager
- Washing machine available for guest use
- Laundry service available
- Free parking for vehicles
- Child friendly – baby cot and high chair can be supplied on request
- CCTV for added security
- Evening security guard on site in the Residence
- First aid kit & fire extinguishers available
A full-time English speaking manager will be on hand to help you throughout your stay. Part of the duties the manager will cover is to offer a fully comprehensive concierge service, giving advice and assistance in booking car/taxi hire, chef services, tour bookings & activities, massage and babysitting services and general advice on all the exciting things to do and see in Samui.
This property is located on the popular East coast of Koh Samui, on a hillside just outside Lamai (the second largest town on the island). Lamai offers stunning beaches, an array of dining options, nightlife and fabulous shopping opportunities. A short 10 minute drive will take you to the heart of Lamai, and a 15-20 minute drive will take you into Chaweng – the largest town on the island. Within a 3 minute drive from this villa you can be strolling along a beautiful beach located just at the foot of the hill!
Just at the foot of the hill there are also many options for dining, Tiki Tiki beach restaurant is only a few minutes drive away – a super spot to while away a few hours in a chilled-out environment, either with your toes in the sand enjoying the beautiful beach, or in the shade looking out to the phenomenal views, whilst enjoying delicious food and drinks.
Rocky’s Dining Room, one of Samui’s top restaurants, is located within a 10 minute drive of the villa and there are many other fine dining options available only a short drive away!
Every Sunday evening, Lamai hosts its “Walking Street Market” which always creates a lively buzz of action in the town – some of the main streets are closed to traffic for this event and instead the streets are lined with market vendors offering a fabulous range of food, drink, clothes and souvenir shopping.
Approximately a 25 minute drive from Samui International Airport, the location of this villa is very central to a lot of the activities Koh Samui has to offer. ATV adventures, Water Parks, Safari Tours, Water Sports, Stunning Temples, Boat tours, Golf and much more are all on offer close by!
Fishermans Village, in Bophut (approximately a 25 min drive) is a beautiful, quaint beachfront township offering a fabulous mix of trendy and traditional. As well as the array of dining, bars and shopping the village offers daily, twice a week they host their “Walking Street Markets”.
The Coco Splash water park, which is an instant hit with kids, is only a 10 minute drive away in Lamai and in Chaweng town you will find many activities including bungee jumping, go-carting and a sky-dive simulator ride!
For golf lovers, Lamai Golf Course is only a 5 minute drive away.
- Daily housemaid service
- Linen/Towels/Pool towels are changed once weekly.
- 1 Baby cot and 1 high chair can be provided free of charge upon request on booking.
- A THB 20,000 (or equivalent currency) security deposit is required at check-in. This is fully refundable as long as there is no damage to the villa. All damages must be paid for in full, even if exceeding the security deposit paid.
- A daily fair-use quota of electricity is granted within the nightly rate. If your electrical use exceeds this quota, a charge of 5thb per extra unit will be incurred. Any electrical fee’s due must be paid in full, in cash upon your check-out. The fee’s due may be deducted directly from your security deposit. The daily allocated fair use quota is 45 units.
- Rates shown are for up to 10 guests (including children but excluding one infant under 2 years). One baby cot may be added for a child, at no extra charge.
- Maximum occupancy is 10 adults + 1 baby (under 2 years)
- Check-in time is 14:00. Check-out time is 12:00. These times can be flexible subject to availability.
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Strictly no smoking inside the property
- No BBQ’s may be allowed within the Residence
- Guests must respect the villa and the neighbours at all times. Any guests failing to do this, will be asked to vacate the premises, with no refund given. We ask in particular, that after 22:00 noise is kept to a minimum, in respect to the neighbouring villas.
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Breakfast service available on request
- Private chef services are available on request
- Transfers for your arrival to the property should be booked via the villa manager prior to your arrival day, at an additional charge.
- We would be happy to pre-purchase food and beverage items in advance of your stay so that they are already in the villa prior to your arrival. Items are charged at cost price and may be subject to an additional 20% service charge (receipts provided).
- 5 Star Western Chef services are also available on request
- Babysitting, massage/spa and laundry services available on request
- Chartered boat services
- Car / Bike rental can be arranged
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
Launch Price – (Now until June 30) USD 275 per night (3 nights minimum)
Launch Price Special – (June 30 until July 14) USD 300 per night (4 nights minimum)
High Season – (July 15 to Aug 16) USD 375 per night (4 nights minimum)
Prime High – (Aug 17 to Sept 5) USD 400 per night (3 nights minimum)
Low Season – (Sept 6 to Dec 20) USD 300 per night (4 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Dec 21, 2017 to Jan 10, 2018) USD 600 per night (7 nights minimum)
High Season – (Jan 11 to Feb 11) USD 375 per night (4 nights minimum)
Chinese New Year – (Feb 12 to 24) USD 500 per night (4 nights minimum)
High Season – (Feb 25 to April 30) USD 375 per night (4 nights minimum)
Low Season – (May 1 to July 14) USD 300 per night (4 nights minimum)
High Season – (July 15 to August 31) USD 375 per night (4 nights minimum).
Low Season – (Sept 1 to Dec 20) USD 300 per night (4 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Dec 21, 2018 to Jan 10, 2019) USD 600 per night (7 nights minimum)
* prices are based on up to 10 guests.
We accept major credit cards via Paypal.com and Bank Transfers.