ULTRA SLEEK & LAVISH FOR THOSE WHO SEEK ABSOLUTE MODERN LUXURY!
Uber luxury – experience the best! The pinnacle of stylish modern architecture, blended with an array of opulent furnishings and accessories and complemented immaculately by the phenomenal services on offer – this property brings together everything you would want or expect from a 5* hotel, wrapped up and presented to you superbly within the comforts of your own ultra stylish and luxurious private holiday home.
Sleek design couples the delights of tropical outdoor living and phenomenal scenery with the home comforts of lavish indoor living, in a style which will help you slip seamlessly from one to the other.
5 luxurious ensuite bedrooms – including a Kids Cave, which houses two Queensize beds and two built-in single bunk beds and an option for a sixth bedroom in the mezzanine level in one of the bedrooms – together with the spacious and varied indoor and outdoor living spaces and the opulent range of entertainment choices on offer, ensures this is a property with ample space for families, friends and groups of loved ones to come and spend an incredible and unforgettable holiday together.
Envisage a holiday where the needs of your entire family are catered for at no inconvenience; As you relax by the pool sipping a delicious cocktail prepared and served to you by the always available but never intrusive staff, your sister is downstairs working out in the private and fully equipped gym, the kids are oozing with excitement as they make their way down to the home-cinema (which boasts a massive cinema style screen along with very inviting comfortable seating for up to 18!) babbling animatedly about whether they should first watch a movie or amuse themselves on the Playstation 3 and your husband is chatting happily to your private chef and lending his wise BBQ wisdom, to the amusement and delight of the chef – who is preparing a scumptious BBQ feast which will be served to your entire party at the extravagant dining table as the stupendous sunset views unfold later in the day. Your mother and Aunt are downstairs in the private spa being pampered as they so deserve and your father has found his own private haven for an afternoon snooze – on the veranda of their bedroom listening to the gentle trickle of the natural waterfall which sweeps by right outside. Inside, some of the teenagers are lounging in the cool, airy and very comfortable sunken seating area in the main open plan living space, delighted with their music sweeping out over the hi-tech sound system, while others are splashing around in awe that the large infinity swimming pool and jacuzzi is at their own private disposal for the next two weeks. Your brother-in-law and their delighted toddler have made their way from the kids pool to the grassy lawn area and have found a shaded area to kick a ball around and your best friend is sipping up the last of her cocktail beside you and preparing to depart with a private taxi chauffeur who is going to take her and her husband out for an afternoon spot of souvenir shopping and exploration! In the outdoor sala, you can hear a conversation enfolding amidst a couple of the delighted parents as they graze on some delicious snacks prepared by the staff … amazement that everything down to a specially appointed kids height sink in the Kids Cave has been thought of .. culminating in the fact that even though they have only just arrived, they are definitely not going to be keen to depart!
In a nutshell : State of the art accessories, faultless attention to detail, ultimate stylish design and lavish furnishings, a superb range of entertainment and relaxation options, top class service, phenomenal ocean views, an abundance of personal and communal space, all combined together seamlessly and presented to you as this modern sleek and stunning holiday home.
If you don’t want to come back again … you will be the only one we know!
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- Option to create 6th bedroom using mezzanine level in Bedroom 5, with a fold out double sofa bed, which can be fully curtained off for privacy
- Master Suite and bedrooms 3,4 and 5 have Kingsize beds
- Bedroom 2 – the Kids Cave – has 2 x Queensize beds and 2x Single beds (built in higher level bunk beds with safety rails)
- All bedrooms present stunning ocean views and a private outdoor veranda with furniture
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms
- Each bedroom features an HDTV with access to a media centre offering 1000’s of movie and TV show options
- All bedrooms feature personal safes, walk-in dressing, vanity desk and large built-in wardrobes, plush robes & hairdryers
- If 6th bedroom not used, mezzanine level in Bedroom 5 serves as an allocated study
- Master Suite bathroom and the Kids Cave feature an extravagant ocean view bath tub with jacuzzi settings
- All ensuite bathrooms feature large walk-in rain showers and double sinks
- Master Suite and Kids Cave ensuite bathrooms also feature outdoor rain showers
- Luxury bathroom amenities supplied and replenished as necessary (shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel, mosquito spray & lotion, cotton buds, toothbrushes and toilet paper)
- 5 + 1 ensuite bedrooms
- Fully furnished including linens/towels/pool towels
- Fully staffed, private villa staff live on-site in private quarters
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area
- Fully equipped modern European style kitchen, complete with breakfast bar
- Back of house staff kitchen which will be used to prepare meals made by private villa chef
- Full range of Thai and Western Cuisine in-villa dining menus
- Thai cooking class available on request
- Bar menu service
- Fully equipped private gym with Life fitness equipment – Free weights, a multi-gym cycle and running machines.
- Yoga mats, exercise balls and TRX’s also available.
- 20 metre private infinity swimming pool with jacuzzi.
- Separate childrens paddling pool
- Private home cinema room – featuring huge cinema screen and comfortable tiered seating for up to 18
- Playstation 3 in the cinema room
- Music docking system and speaker system running through main living area and the outdoor pool deck
- Private spa room – with 2 massage beds and a manicure/pedicure chair
- Outdoor sala with 12 seat dining
- Multiple outdoor verandas with outdoor furniture
- In-built state of the art BBQ
- Floor to ceiling glass folding doors throughout the property – perfect complement to the stunning ocean views on offer!
- Landscaped gardens and infinity lawn
- Hi Speed Internet throughout the villa
- Wine cellar
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- Babysitting can be arranged.
- English speaking Villa Manager
- Kayaks and mountain bikes available for guest use
A full-time English speaking manager will be on hand to help you throughout your stay. Part of the duties the manager will cover is to offer a fully comprehensive concierge service, giving advice and assistance in booking car/taxi hire, private chef services, tour bookings & activities, massage services and general advice on what to do and see in Samui .
This property is located on the West coast of Koh Samui, in the luscious tropical mountains- in an area called Bang Makham. If you are a lover of sunsets, Bang Makham offers one of the best sunset views on the island.
In the area there are numerous beachfront restaurants serving both fresh seafood and traditional Thai delicacies. Within a short drive of the villa is a Family Mart convenience store.
The major town of Nathon is only a 10 minute drive away where you can find a Tesco supermarket, restaurants, bars and plenty of shopping, and likewise the idyllic beachfront village of Bang Por offering superb beach dining options is also only a 10 minute drive away.
The largest town on the island, Chaweng, is located on the East coast of Samui, approximately 30 minutes drive away. Chaweng offers an array of dining, nightlife and shopping options, as well as many of the tourist attractions Samui has to offer.
Options for water sports, horse riding, ATV adventure trails, Waterfall and Safari Tours, Boat snorkeling trips to the neighbouring small islands, Butterfly farms and many more activities can all be found within a 15 minute drive or less.
For golf lovers, Santiburi Golf Course is only a 20 minute drive away.
Koh Samui’s International Airport is 30 minutes drive away.
- Daily housekeeping service
- Linen/Towels are changed every 4 days
- Pool towels are changed as required (not more than on a daily basis)
- Airport transfers are included – one round trip per booking
- Daily buffet breakfast included
- Thai Cooking class on request – may be subject to additional charges
- 2 Baby cots and 2 high chairs may be provided free of charge on request
- A security deposit equivalent to one night rental is required at check-in. This must be paid in cash, multiple currencies are accepted, although charges may apply. This is fully refundable as long as there is no damage to the villa. All damages must be paid for in full, even if exceeding the amount of the security deposit paid.
- Rates shown are for up to 10 guests (including children but excluding one infant under 2 years). Additional guests are charged at USD 60 per person per night. Maximum occupancy 20 guests including children. Fixed beds available for 14 guests. Additional guests will be accommodated on a sofa bed, 4 foldaway beds and/or a large couch.
- Unlimited complimentary Wi-Fi internet
- Check-in time is 2pm. Check-out time is 11am. These times can be flexible subject to availability
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Meals and beverages/wine ordered from in-villa dining menus
- Spa treatments from in-villa spa menu
- We would be happy to pre-purchase food and beverage items in advance of your stay so that they are already in the villa prior to your arrival. Items are charged at cost price plus 30% (receipts provided).
- Babysitting and laundry services
- Taxi/chauffeur services
- Chartered boat services
- Car/bike rental can be arranged
- If hosting an event, there may be an event fee applied. Please confirm at time of booking.
We look forward to welcoming you to Koh Samui !
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
High Season – (Jan 11 to Feb 9) USD 1,710 per night (3 nights minimum)
CNY Season – (Feb 10 to Feb 23) USD 2,405 per night (5 nights minimum)
High Season – (Feb 24 to Mar 23) USD 1,710 per night (3 nights minimum)
Prime Season – (Mar 24 to April 8) USD 2,060 per night (5 nights minimum)
High Season – (April 9 to May 14) USD 1,710 per night (3 nights minimum)
Mid Season – (May 15 to June 30) USD 1,590 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (July 1 to August 31) USD 1,710 per night (3 nights minimum).
Mid Season – (Sept 1 to December 14) USD 1,590 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Dec 15, 2018 to Jan 10, 2019) USD 2,825 per night (7 to 10 nights minimum)
* prices are based on up to 10 guests. Additional guests are charged at an extra USD 60 per person per night.
* prices include 10% Service Charge and 7% VAT.
** REDUCED OCCUPANCY RATES MAY BE AVAILABLE, PRICES START FROM USD 1,355. Please inquire for more information.
We accept major credit cards via Paypal.com and Bank Transfers.
*EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
During Mid and High Seasons, benefit from a 10% discount for bookings made 120 days in advance of arrival date.
*LAST MINUTE BOOKING
During Mid, High and Prime Seasons benefit from a 10% discount for any bookings made within 30 days of your arrival.
*BONUS NIGHTS PROMOTIONS
Mid Season: Pay 3 stay 4 nights!
High Season: Pay 6 stay 7 nights!
High Season: Pay 8 stay 10 nights!
We accept major credit cards via Paypal.com and Bank Transfers.