THE HOME AWAY FROM HOME YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO LEAVE!
With space to sleep up to 52 guests .. if you are planning an epic get-together, then this is the property of your dreams!
This incredible beachfront property offers not only a haven of retreat on a practically private beach, it also offers the best of services. You will feel at home from the moment you walk through the entrance pavilion and are faced with the stunning beauty surrounding you until the moment you (unwillingly) have to leave.
20 bedrooms, 2 large swimming pools, 45m beach frontage, 2 large dining areas, 2 kitchens, 1 fully equipped gym, 1 allocated games room, 1 entertainment room, a beautiful practically private beach and countless outdoor patio areas to relax and enjoy the tropical outdoor living Koh Samui offers combined with the services of a superb on-site manager and a full team of highly trained staff give this villa all the luxuries a 5* hotel would offer, but in the space of your own amazing “home away from home”. If you are looking for a holiday you will want to repeat again .. and again .. then this property won’t let you down!
The property is split into two areas, neighbouring each other. These two areas are generally speaking rented as a whole, however, if you are interested in a reduced occupancy rate for a lesser amount of rooms, please contact us to ask about possibilities.
Each area has it’s own spacious Dining Room & Bar and a Swimming Pool with accompanying poolside relaxation areas and outdoor-living patios.
Area 1 is home to One Master Bedroom, 4 Beachfront Bungalows, 4 Luxury Apartment Bedrooms and one Kids Room (with 4 bunk beds and a range of childrens toys). Area 1 is where the main pavilion, with lounge seating area is located and it also hosts an Entertainment Room, with a 55″ surround sound TV system and complete DVD library and an allocated Games Room with a snooker table and a range of both adult & children’s games. Area one sleeps 18 adults and 4 children.
Area 2 hosts a further One Master Bedroom, 4 Beachfront Bungalows, 4 Luxury Apartment Bedrooms and one Kids Room (with 4 bunk beds and a range of childrens toys). Area 2 also sleeps 18 adults and 4 children.
Whether you are booking a family get-together, a friends reunion or a special event, with all the space and luxury on offer here combined with the vast, natural, very beautiful surroundings this property is perfect for every occasion!
- All bedrooms are en-suite
- All bedrooms feature noise reducing air-conditioning, ceiling fans, hair dryers, safety closets, mini bar, bathrobes & slippers, ironing board & iron, tea & coffee making facilities and an office desk space
- Each bedroom has its own LED TV with USB port and access to a media server with hundreds of channels on offer
- All bedrooms have floor to ceiling windows & patio doors, which can open, providing magnificent beach, ocean and garden views.
- Master Bedroom 1 has a huge library & state of the art entertainment system, a private outdoor lounge with chilled seating and a Thai massage sala.
- All bedrooms except the Kids Bunk Rooms have 4 poster beds.
- Both Master Bedrooms are on the upper floor, alongside the respective Dining Room areas. All other bedrooms are at garden level.
- All the Beachfront Bungalows have an outdoor bathroom as well as the inner en-suite bathroom. The outdoor bathrooms are accessible from outside, and all have a shower and a bath (cold water only)
- Beachfront Bungalows and both Master Suites have iPod docking stations
- Both Kids Bunk Rooms are on the ground floor, adjoining to one of the Apartment Bedrooms – ideal for parents keeping an eye on the kids!
- The Kids Bunk Rooms are kitted out with bean bags, bright coloured walls, baskets of toys and there is a Wii console in Bunk Room 1.
- Bathroom Amenities in all bedrooms are provided and replenished when necessary; shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel, body lotion, toilet paper, toothpaste, combs, earbuds & tissues.
- 15 Kingsize beds, 6 Single beds, 4 Bunk Beds (each has a further 2 singles)
- Up to 5 additional foldaway beds may be used to increase the villa capacity (please ask us)
- 3 Baby cots available complimentary, upon request
- Each bedroom is fitted with a minibar. Sparkling and still water are provided complimentary (replenished as necessary) and the soft drinks and beers which are stocked are charged at very reasonable rates ; 35thb and 60thb respectively.
- 20 en-suite bedrooms
- Fully furnished including linens/towels/beach & pool towels
- Fully serviced – Manager, Housekeeping team, Chef team, Masseuse, Gardeners, Pool staff and Maintenance team live on-site in staff quarters
- Daily maid service. Bed linens and towels changed every 3 days. (pool towels are changed daily, one towel allocated per guest)
- Daily Breakfast complimentary – American/Continental/Thai cuisine
- 2 spacious Dining areas- each can seat 24 guests, with bar, mini kitchen and music speakers. Dining room 1 is air-conditioned, Dining room 2 has open walls, with ceiling fans.
- 2 Swimming pools. Chlorine free, salt sanitation systems used. Swimming pool 1 is 300m2 with a jacuzzi and an island accessed via a bridge, Swimming pool 2 is 250m2.
- Dining area 1 has a kitchen area which guests are welcome to use and the fully equipped professional wet kitchen may be used under supervision of the chef if desired.
- Fully equipped gym with heating system for Bikram yoga.
- Lounge area in main pavilion (area 1) on upper level, stunning views out to sea and over the swimming pool and surrounding garden areas.
- Beachfront Lounge Sala – perfect spot for outdoor dining, or a massage from the excellent in-villa spa team.
- BBQ available (charcoal). In-villa chef will prepare a delicious menu for you on the charcoal BBQ, or guests may use themself under chef supervision
- Landscaped gardens maintained daily
- Hi Speed Wi-Fi internet throughout the villa
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- Babysitting service available on request
- In-villa chef services available
- English speaking Villa Manager. French, German, Dutch, Flemish & Thai speaking staff also on site.
- Conference room available on request
- Sea kayak available for use (complimentary)
- Mountain Bike hire available in-villa
- Jetski and Power Boat available for hire in-villa
- Gym on site for guest use
- Herb and vegetable garden (chefs use home-grown products where possible for your meals!)
- Power generator on site
- Events very welcome – hugely popular property for weddings and anniversary parties!
- In-villa wedding planner available on request
A full time English speaking concierge is available for guests who require any advice or help to book any of the amazing excursions and activities Koh Samui has to offer! Discount on many of the super activities on offer is normally possible if booking via the villa staff!
This property is located in Laem Sor, on the South of Koh Samui. The South of the island is much quieter and idyllic than other more populated areas of Samui, yet still close enough to the action if you want it!
The small traditional fishing village of Thong Krut, is less than a 5 minute drive away. In Thong Krut you will find a wealth of restaurants and bars, all beachfront, and less than 10 minutes drive will bring you to some of the most prestigious restaurants on the island ; The InterContinental Sky Bar, The Jahn at Conrad, Rocky’s Boutique Dining Room and Beyond The Sea at Shasa to name a few! The famous Nikki Beach, Koh Samui is approximately a 15 minute drive away.
There are many activities close to hand from this property ; Waterfalls, Elephant Trekking, Beautiful Temples, Butterfly Farms, Frisbee Golf, Horse Riding on the Beach, Water sports, Boat excursions for snorkeling and sight-seeing, Deep sea Fishing trips, ATV adventures, Samui Tiger Zoo and Aquarium and much, much more are all within a 10 minute drive.
Lamai, the second largest town on the island, is approximately a 15 minute drive away and Chaweng, the largest town on the island, is approximately a 30 minute drive away. Both Lamai and Chaweng offer beautiful beaches and an array of shopping, dining and nightlife options.
Koh Samui’s International Airport is approximately 30 minutes drive away.
- Daily maid service included
- Linen/Towels are changed every 3 days. If extra service required, an additional charge will be incurred
- Pool/Beach towels are changed daily (one towel allocated per guest)
- Airport transfers provided complimentary – 3 minibus round-trips per booking (providing all bedrooms are booked)
- Daily Breakfast provided complimentary
- Baby cots and High Chairs are provided free of charge (3 available)
- A USD 1,500 (or equivalent currency) security deposit is required in cash at check-in. This is fully refundable as long as there is no damage to the villa. All damages must be paid for in full, even if the costs exceed the security deposit.
- Rates shown are for up to 44 guests (including children but excluding infants under 2 years). Additional guests are charged at USD 50 per person per night.
- Reduced rate occupancy may be available, please inquire for details
- Rental rates quoted include Service Charge and VAT
- Full team of staff live on-site in staff quarters
- Check-in time is 3pm. Check-out time is 10.30am. These times can be flexible subject to availability, at a rate of 1000 THB per extra hour.
- Minibar still & sparkling water provided and replenished complimentary. All other minibar stock at additional charge
- Use of sea kayaks complimentary
- No guests other than those registered as staying at the villa may enter the premises, unless an event is being hosted
- Air-conditioning units may not be used at a temperature lower than 23 degrees celcius.
- Guests may use the BBQ and wet kitchen only with supervision from the villa staff
- Unlimited complimentary WiFi
- Strictly no smoking indoors
- Credit cards are accepted for in-villa purchases
- 2 very friendly dogs live on-site. They help keep other animals off the property. They will not enter any of the indoor areas.
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Chef services available. Maximum 5 different dishes per meal may be chosen. Guests must pay for cost of groceries + 20 per cent Service Charge + VAT
- Events possible, must be discussed prior to booking, and subject to an event fee.
- Jet ski hire available – 5000 THB per day
- Mountain Bike hire available – rates range from 300-800 THB per day.
- We would be happy to pre-purchase food and beverage items in advance of your stay so that they are already in the villa prior to your arrival. Items are charged at cost price plus 20% Service Charge + 7% VAT (receipts provided).
- 5 Star Western Chef services are also available (please ask us for rates).
- Babysitting service available. One babysitter per max 2 children, 350 THB per hour until midnight.
- Spa and Massage services at an additional charge.
- Laundry service available. Charge is per item
- Chartered boat services
- Vehicle rental can be arranged
- Projector screen available for hire – 5000 THB per day
We look forward to welcoming you to Koh Samui !
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
COMING SOON – PLEASE EMAIL US FOR MORE INFORMATION!
We accept major credit cards via Paypal.com and Bank Transfers.