3 ACRES OF YOUR OWN LUXURIOUS BEACHFRONT FAMILY HAVEN!
Designed and executed by people with their own families in mind, this is a property which absolutely nails the idea of a perfect beach life luxury hideaway which is simply ideal for families or groups of friends coming together, or hosting events that you will remember for a lifetime! Set in 3 acres of stunning tropical and beach front land, with buildings made from converted antique rice barns and traditional Thai Teak houses transported from Northern Thailand, this property not only offers phenomenal views and splendid luxury, it also oozes charm and individuality!
The property is set out over 6 buildings; The main hub consists of two areas which comprise a total of 7 bedrooms. There is an open plan fully equipped kitchen, dining and lounge area with a separate TV room in one building. Two of the buildings essentially mirror each other, with 3 ensuite bedrooms in each (two Kingsize rooms and one small bunk-bed room with an adjoining door to the Master Suite – perfect for parents who like to keep an eye on their young ones). Two of these Kingsize bedrooms can be converted to Twin Bedrooms if more fitting for your group of guests. The fourth building is the beautiful and very generously sized Honeymoon Suite; an open plan room with a four poster Kingsize bed, living and dining area, a separate TV room and an ensuite bathroom, fitted with a double outdoor shower – the perfect spot for a romantic haven or a retreat for parents!
The fifth and sixth buildings are the very quirky Barn Bedrooms – renovated from traditional Rice barns and adapted to make a special living space, brimming with character and a sure fire hit with big and small kids alike! Both the large Barn and the smaller Barn have the option of a Twin bed set-up or Kingsize beds. The larger Barn has a full ensuite bathroom, with an open-air shower. The smaller Barn has a toilet and wash basin upstairs beside the bedroom, and downstairs just outside, there is a cold water shower. Both of these Barns are on raised stilts, and both provide a perfectly charming hide-away feel … whether for a couple retreating to their own private haven to enjoy each others time and the phenomenal views on offer, or a bunch of young kids excited about hiding away in their own adventurous space as they look down on all the parents, these highly authentic and captivating rooms always offer up a favourite talking point with young and old alike!
Highly trained staff, living in their own private staff quarters, are on hand throughout your stay here to help in any way possible- housekeeping duties, chef services, spa treatments and much more! Most guests here leave with a feeling that they have become part of the family – and more often than not wish they could take the staff home with them too! Their friendly, laid-back yet extremely competent and professional approach sums up the feel of this property in a nutshell!
The huge and impressively chosen range of entertainment options available at this property combined with the fabulous natural surroundings with endless phenomenal views and the first-class service on offer will ensure that there is something to keep everyone revelling in that feeling of holiday bliss without ever needing to venture out further! A private beachfront swimming pool, kids splash pool area, a full sized private tennis court, a large trampoline with safety net, badminton, cricket & boules kits, sea kayaks, table tennis, pool & beach toys for kids, a Wii games console, music docking possibilities, multiple TV’s with Apple TV hookup, huge private landscaped gardens, choice of reading materials, a full range of bar and dining services available, spa services available in-villa and of course.. countless indoor and outdoor seating areas for relaxation, sunbathing and enjoying company or retreating in your own private space.. it’s a challenge for anyone to get bored while staying here!
- 9 ensuite bedrooms
- 1 four poster Kingsize Honeymoon Suite, 4 Kingsize Master bedrooms in the Main Hub (2 with options for Twin bed set-up), 2 rooms with 2 singles (bunk beds) in the Main Hub, 2 Kingsize (or twin options) in both raised Barn bedrooms
- The single bedrooms in the Main Hub each have adjoining doors to one of the Kingsize Master Suites
- Air Conditioning and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- All bedrooms offer fabulous ocean and beach views
- Four of the Main Hub Kingsize ensuite bathrooms feature an outdoor shower as well as an indoor bath
- The Honeymoon Suite bedroom is fitted with double outdoor showers (no indoor shower)
- Smaller Barn bedroom has a WC and basin inside and separate cold shower room outside
- Large Barn bedroom is fitted with an upstairs ensuite, with an open air shower
- Bathroom Amenities supplied and replenished as necessary (shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel, body lotion, aloe vera lotion and toilet paper). Hairdryers are supplied in each bedroom.
- Up to 2 additional rollaway beds may be used to increase the villa capacity (please ask us).
- 2 baby cots may also be supplied at no additional charge
- 9 ensuite bedrooms
- 2 powder rooms
- Fully furnished including linens/towels/pool towels
- Direct access to a beautiful quiet beach
- All bedrooms and the communal open plan living room boast phenomenal ocean and beach views
- Beachside sala- perfect for relaxation or massage
- Fully serviced – staff live onsite in private quarters
- Daily housekeeping service
- Private chef service available and daily breakfast included in the price
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen and a back-of-house kitchen for staff use
- TV room with flatscreen TV and Apple TV connection, DVD player and extensive range of DVD’s
- Honeymoon Suite bedroom also features a TV room flatscreen TV and Apple TV connection, DVD player and extensive range of DVD’s
- Music docking and speaker systems
- Wii games console and games available
- Table tennis, trampoline, kayaks, badminton, cricket, boules, range of kids toys & books
- Private full size tennis court
- Private infinity swimming pool running parallel to beachfront with a separated Kids Splash pool area (3m x 3m)
- Pool toys and floats available for guest use
- Beach toys for children available for guest use
- Multiple areas for outdoor dining/lounging and sunbathing
- Large landscaped gardens (perfect space for weddings/events)
- Hi-speed complimentary Wi-Fi internet throughout the villa
- Bi-fold doors in main hub bedrooms Pool Suite and main living space
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- Babysitting can be arranged.
- English speaking Villa Manager
- BBQ can be arranged on request (Villa Chef will prepare and cook)
- Power generator for failures in Government power supply
- Perfect for hosting events! The property has a wealth of experience in hosting weddings, birthday parties and many more events.
A full time English speaking manager who will also offer a concierge service is available for guests who require any advice or help to book any of the amazing excursions and activities Koh Samui has to offer or dining recommendations, transportation, private chef services, babysitting or massage services and much more!
This property is located in Laem Sor, on the South of Koh Samui. The South of the island is much quieter and idyllic than other more populated areas of Samui, yet still close enough to the action if you want it!
The small traditional fishing village of Thong Krut, is less than a 5 minute drive away. In Thong Krut you will find a wealth of restaurants and bars, all beachfront, and less than 10 minutes drive will bring you to some of the most prestigious restaurants on the island ; The InterContinental Sky Bar, The Jahn at Conrad, Rocky’s Boutique Dining Room and Beyond The Sea at Shasa to name a few! The famous Nikki Beach, Koh Samui is approximately a 15 minute drive away.
There are many activities close to hand from this property ; Waterfalls, Elephant Trekking, Beautiful Temples, Butterfly Farms, Frisbee Golf, Horse Riding on the Beach, Water sports, Boat excursions for snorkeling and sight-seeing, Deep sea Fishing trips, ATV adventures, Samui Tiger Zoo and Aquarium and much, much more are all within a 10 minute drive.
A firm favourite activity with previous guests from this property is the day-trip to the local islands on a local fishermans boat which the Manager will help you arrange – sail away for a day of idyllic sight-seeing and snorkeling with a special packed lunch prepared by the in-villa private chef! Another hidden treasure the villa staff will gladly point you in the direction of, is the wholesale coconut wood souvenir shop!
Lamai, the second largest town on the island, is approximately a 15 minute drive away and Chaweng, the largest town on the island, is approximately a 30 minute drive away. Both Lamai and Chaweng offer beautiful beaches and an array of shopping, dining and nightlife options.
Koh Samui International Airport is approximately 30 minutes drive away.
- Daily housemaid service
- Linens/Towels are changed every 3 days or as requested by guests. Pool towels changed as necessary
- Daily Continental Breakfast included.
- Private Villa Chef on hand throughout your stay to prepare meals at no additional charge (Guests must only pay the cost of groceries included in the meals)
- Drinking water provided and replenished daily as required
- Complimentary grocery package on arrival : drinking water, milk, general breakfast items, tea & coffee making supplies. Guests may also pre-order meals or snacks for their arrival and pay only the cost of grocery shopping
- Airport transfers are charged at $50 for a one way trip
- 2 Baby cots and 2 highchairs are provided free of charge (more can be acquired if necessary but may be subject to an additional charge)
- A USD 1,000 (or equivalent currency) security deposit is required at check-in. This is fully refundable as long as there is no damage to the villa. All damages must be paid for in full, even if exceeding the security deposit paid.
- Rates shown are for up to 18 guests (including children but excluding 2 infants under 2 years).
- Two rollaway beds may be added to increase capacity. For children under 12 years old there is no additional charge. For additional guests older than 12 years an additional charge of $50 per person, per night is applicable.
- Please note that Management prohibits excessively loud music / noise or any other anti-social behavior, particularly after 00:00.
- Check-in time is 3pm. Check-out time is 11am. These times can be flexible subject to availability, at no additional charge.
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Complimentary and exclusive use of private facilities including : tennis court, swimming pool, trampoline, kayaks, table tennis, badminton, boules set, cricket set and range of toys for children
- No shoes allowed to be worn inside any of the rooms
- Strictly no smoking inside the property
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Groceries required to make any meals prepared for you by private in-villa chef (with exception of daily breakfast which is complimentary)
- We would be happy to pre-purchase food and beverage items in advance of your stay so that they are already in the villa prior to your arrival. Items are charged at cost price (receipts provided).
- 5 Star Western Chef services are also available (please ask us for rates).
- Babysitting, massage/spa , laundry services (available on request)
- Chartered boat services
- Car / Bike rental or taxi services can be arranged
- Events hosted here will be subject to an event fee. Must be discussed at time of booking.
We look forward to welcoming you to Koh Samui !
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
*PLEASE NOTE, REDUCED RATES FOR REDUCED OCCUPANCY ARE AVAILABLE. PLEASE ASK US FOR MORE INFORMATION *
High Season (Jan 11 to Feb 8) USD 2,925 per night (3 nights minimum)
CNY Season (Feb 9 to Feb 23) USD 3,280 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season (Feb 24 to Mar 24) USD 2,925 per night (3 nights minimum)
Easter (Mar 25 to April 8) USD 3,280 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season (April 9 to May 14) USD 2,925 per night (3 nights minimum)
Mid Season (May 15 to June 30) USD 2,695 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season (July 1 to August 31) USD 2,925 per night (3 nights minimum).
Mid Season (Sept 1 to December 14) USD 2,695 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season (Dec 15, 2018 to Jan 10, 2019) USD 4,330 per night (7-10 nights minimum)
* Price includes use of 8 Bedrooms and up to maximum 18 guests (including 2 children younger than 2 years in baby cot)
* 2 additional rollaway beds may be added, and may be subject to an additional charge as listed above
* Reduced rates for fewer bedroom occupancy can be discussed. Please ask us for more information. Price for 3 Bedroom occupancy starts from $1405 per night
* If booking in advance of 6 months until arrival date, a 5% early bird discount can be offered.
We accept major credit cards via Paypal.com and Bank Transfers.