THE PERFECT SPOT FOR FAMILY AND FRIEND GET-TOGETHERS!
This sensational villa is located among the coconut groves of the Chaweng Noi Rainforest. Located 80 metres above sea level, it offers guests a perfect combination of beautiful panoramic scenery and privacy, whilst still being only a short drive from the heart of Chaweng where all the action is!
Stunning sea-views, and luscious tropical landscapes are maximised by wall to ceiling windows, and with these views available in all the living areas and all the bedrooms bar the Family room, you will constantly be astounded by the natural beauty surrounding you when you stay here!
The stylish villa is decorated in an East meets West contemporary fashion, offering ultimate luxury and elegance, whilst still having a light and airy feel. Modern and natural materials are seamlessly mixed, giving an exotic yet comfortable feel, and blending the villa perfectly into the beautiful surroundings.
Four Kingsize bedrooms, one twin bedroom and a Family Room comprising of a double bed and a bunk bed ensures that there is ample space for all of your family and friends to stay together whilst still having your own privacy! Five of these bedrooms are en-suite and the sixth bedroom has it’s own allocated bathroom only a matter of steps away. The living spaces are ample and airy. An open plan kitchen and living area is located directly as you enter the premises ; fully equipped large modern kitchen with a cooking island and a generously sized living area with comfortable seating with a flat screen TV offering a wide range of satellite channels.
Downstairs there is a spacious games room area complete with billiards/pool table and drinks fridge and outside surrounding the glorious infinity swimming pool there is another comfortable seating area with sala, sun lounge beds and a dining area.
The stunning 11 metre x 3.5 metre infinity swimming pool is equipped with four jacuzzi jets and is chlorine free, using the latest ionizing technologies for the sanitation system. There is an outdoor shower and on the same level there is another bathroom – allowing easy access for guests enjoying the outdoor facilities and available to any visiting friends.
The villa has a fabulous team of staff – a very friendly English speaking manager who will be on hand throughout your stay to help in any way she can, including helping with a concierge service, and a wonderful team of housekeeping, pool and garden staff, along with optional extras of private chefs, masseuses, baby-sitters and private driver services. Basically, if you would like to stay in the villa and be pampered for the ultimate relaxing holiday then it can easily be arranged for all the services to be brought to you! If you would like to get out and about to explore the wonders of the island, then help is also at hand, and with the main town on the island and the nearest beautiful beach only a few minutes drive away, you can have the best of both worlds!
The villa has 6 spacious bedrooms.
Master Bedroom : Kingsize bed, comfortable sofa, ensuite bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower. Balcony connecting to other bedrooms. Upper floor.
Bedroom 2 : Kingsize bed, ensuite bathroom with shower. Balcony leading to other bedrooms. Upper floor.
Bedroom 3: Two single beds. Separate allocated bathroom with shower only a couple of steps away. Upper floor.
Bedroom 4: Kingsize bed, ensuite bathroom with shower. Balcony leading to other rooms. Lower floor.
Bedroom 5: Kingsize bed, ensuite bathroom with shower. Balcony leading to other rooms. Lower floor.
Bedroom 6 : Family Suite. One Double bed and a Bunk Bed with two slightly larger than normal single matresses. Ensuite bathroom with a shower. Private patio area. Lower floor.
Each bedroom has the following facilities;
- Air Conditioning and Ceiling fans
- Bathroom Amenities provided
- Pocket sprung mattresses
- Hair dryer
- Bed linens and towels provided
- All bathrooms have large sun showers and hand held showers
- 11m infinity-edge swimming pool with ionized sanitation and Jacuzzi jets
- Villa Manager, Housekeeping, Pool and Garden staff included in the price. Access to private chef services, babysitting services, massage services and private driver services at extra charge
- 6 Luxurious Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Flat screen TV with access to satellite channels
- DVD Player
- Music docking station
- Unlimited Fibre Optic Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer, oven, hob, toaster, grill, blender and tea/coffee making facilities
- Fully furnished including linens/towels/beach towels
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- Free secure parking for vehicles
- Hosting of events possible – must be discussed with management prior to booking
- Two safes to store valuables
- Welcome grocery pack provided complimentary
- Supply of complimentary drinking water supplied for your arrival
- Laundry service available at added charge
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping service available at added charge
- Thai telephone available for guests use
A full concierge service is available for guests who require assistance with car hire, chef services, massage, laundry, excursions and activities, tour bookings, and general advice on what to do and see in Samui. The English speaking Manager will be very happy to help throughout your stay in any way she can to make your holiday the best it can be!
Set in the luscious coconut grove covered mountains of Chaweng Noi, on the East coast of Koh Samui, this property is only 5 a minute drive away from the largest town on the island, Chaweng, where you will find a wealth of shops, activities for all the family, bars, restaurants and nightlife.
Lower Chaweng Beach is located only 900 meters from the property and the nearest convenience stores, souvenir shops, bars, restaurants and ATMs are only 350 metres away. There is a local fresh market 600 metres from the property.
Lamai Beach and Town (the second largest town on the island) is only a 10 minute drive away.
There is a wide range of activities available within 5 minutes drive from the property; A Golf course, Massage shops, Muay Thai Boxing Stadiums, Water Sports, Shooting Range, Water Adventure Park, Zoo, Fishing opportunities, Night markets & souvenir shopping, Temples, Art galleries, and the biggest shopping mall on Samui – Central Festival. There is also a huge variety of restaurants and bars available close by, many of which are known as the finest eateries on the island -feel free to ask our staff for some tips on the best dining spots! The main lively nightlife area on the island is in Chaweng.
Fishermans Village, Big Buddha and Samui International Airport are located on the North of Koh Samui, only a 10 minute drive away. Many of the private boat charter tours for Scuba Diving and Snorkelling Daytrips depart from Fishermans Village.
- Daily maid service included in rental price.
- Bed linens and towels are changed every 4 days
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 6 guests (including children). Extra guests will be charged at USD 50 per person per night. Maximum 14 guests (including children)
- Rates shown are inclusive of Service Charges and VAT.
- One complimentary round-trip airport transfer service is included in rental price. If extra pick-ups are required staff can help to arrange. Charge per extra transfer is 700thb one way.
- One baby cot is provided free of charge
- A USD 1,000 (or equivalent currency) security deposit is required at check-in. This is fully refundable as long as there is no damage to the villa. All damages must be paid for in cash, even if the costs exceed the security damage.
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests. Events must be discussed with management prior to booking.
- Although child friendly it must be noted to management prior to booking if you intend to stay here with children
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Electricity is offered on a fair-use policy. A daily 20 USD units worth of electric is included within the rental costs. Electricity used out with this allowance is charged at 5THB per k/w. Meter readings will be taken on check-in and check-out and any excess due will be deducted from the given security deposit, or where necessary must be paid in full in cash
- Private chef services are available at an additional charge. First meal of the day charged at 2000 THB plus net price of groceries required, additional meals thereafter on the same day charged at 1000 THB plus net price of groceries required.
- Fruit carving lessons available at an added charge on request
- We would be happy to pre-purchase food and beverage items in advance of your stay. An additional 20% Service Charge will be applied to the purchase cost.
- 5 Star Western Chef services are also available (please ask us for rates).
- Babysitting services available on request at an additional charge.
- Massage/spa services (available on request).
- Laundry service – this property does not offer an in-villa laundry service, but the staff will be happy to arrange your laundry with a local business. The villa does not accept responsibility for any damages caused to laundry
- Chartered boat services
- Car / Bike rental can be arranged
We look forward to welcoming you to our paradise!
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
High Season (Jan 11 to Jan 25) USD 850 per night (3 nights minimum)
CNY Season (Jan 26 to Feb 5) USD 1,500 per night (5 nights minimum)
Mid Season (Feb 6 to April 11) USD 650 per night (3 nights minimum)
Easter (April 12 to April 22) USD 850 per night (5 nights minimum)
Mid Season (23 April to 7 May) USD 650 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season (May 8 to August 31) USD 850 per night (3 nights minimum)
Low Season (Sept 1 to December 19) USD 550 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season (Dec 20, 2016 to Jan 10, 2018) USD 1,500 per night (7 nights minimum)
* prices are based on up to 10 guests
* Up to an additional 4 guests (including children) can be accommodated in the 6th bedroom which is a family suite. Additional guests are charged at an extra USD 50 per person per night. Up to a maximum of 14 guests.
* Children under 3 years of age are not charged the additional guest fee.
We accept major credit cards via Paypal.com and Bank Transfers.