A PICTURE PERFECT TROPICAL BEACHFRONT HOME-FROM-HOME!
The picturesque and beautiful Bangrak beach, located on the North-East coast of Koh Samui, is the front garden to this fabulous beachfront property… a perfect location for those longing for a beach holiday in style!
The property is laid out over three charming pavilions, each pavilion homing one of the three ensuite bedrooms, and set within a spacious, lush, tropical garden which is walled in on three sides with a gate. The gated entrance to the garden leads on to the main road running through Bangrak, allowing very convenient access to shops, spa’s and restaurants. The other entrance leads directly to a beautiful stretch of the beach! This entrance also provides very easy access to a number of restaurants, resorts and café’s… what could be better than a gentle stroll along a stunning beach back to your fabulous holiday home, with the warm sea lapping at your toes, after an evening of dining at one of Koh Samui’s most prestigious restaurants or a fun night of entertainment in a local Beach Club?!
If you are a fan of a swimming pool opposed to the stunning azur seas which will be twinkling in the sun as you gaze out from your terrace, ever-ready to invite you in for a splash, then the property is ideally located next door to a small resort, where guests of this property will be welcome to use the luxury pool facilities upon purchase of a drink or some delicious food. There are also two more resorts offering these same facilities, easily reachable by a short walk along the beach!
The Master pavilion, located on the beachfront side of the property, homes the kitchen and lounge as well as one of the ensuite bedrooms and a stunning covered terrace overlooking the beach with dining table, chairs, and sun loungers. This area also features a ceiling fan – a lending hand to the refreshing sea breezes to keep you cool!
All three pavilions are spacious, fresh and airy with minimalistic, stylish décor encompassing an exotic hint of Asian influence. Each pavilion has a refrigerator, TV, air-conditioning and ceiling fans and each offer delightful views -either of the tropical gardens or the wonderful beach and ocean views. There are music docking facilities in the property and multiple areas both shaded and in the sun for enjoying the al fresco lifestyle that comes hand in hand with a holiday to this fabulous island!
If you relish the idea of being able to bury your toes in the soft sands of a beautiful beach and dip them into the inviting tepid blue seas… only a stone’s throw away from your holiday home, and you are looking for a welcoming property which offers guests the privacy of their own pavilions while still holidaying comfortably together as a group, which is located ideally close to a number of attractions to allow convenient escapades when wishing to venture out, then this property could be perfect for you!
- 3 Kingsize ensuite bedrooms, each located in their own pavilion
- Air Conditioning and ceiling fans in every bedroom
- Basic bathroom amenities supplied on arrival – (shampoo, shower gel, body lotion and toilet paper)
- Each bedroom pavilion features a terraced area, the Master Pavilion features a wonderful beachfront terrace
- All bedrooms feature a TV, a small fridge and a safe
- A comfortable couch in the Master Pavilion may be used to sleep an extra guest
- Baby cot available on request
- 3 ensuite bedrooms
- Laid out over 3 stunning pavilions with a wealth of open space to enjoy!
- Sensational beachfront and ocean views
- Fully furnished including linens/towels/beach towels
- House-keeping service
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast service available
- Initial supply of drinking water supplied
- Tea & Coffee making facilities – instant coffee & tea bags provided complimentary on arrival. Filter coffee machine
- Outdoor hose beside beach entrance which can be used to wash off
- Spacious lounge
- Charcoal BBQ
- Wonderful beachfront terrace with dining table and sun loungers
- 3 flatscreen TV’s, DVD player, True Visions connection
- Music docking station
- Selection of games available, including lego!
- Large landscaped tropical garden
- Unlimited Hi Speed WiFi Internet throughout the villa
- Kayaks available for rent
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- Babysitting can be arranged
- English speaking staff live on site in private quarters
- Baby cot and High chair available on request
- In-villa massage available
- Laundry service available
- Hairdryer and Iron in the property
- Car parking available inside the gated garden for one vehicle and additional parking available on the street directly outside the garden wall
- A 10% discount at some local restaurants can be arranged by the Villa Manager
- Property is easily accessible by public transport systems available
A concierge service is available for guests who require assistance with car hire, chef services, massage, laundry, excursions and activities, tour bookings, and general advice on what to do and see in Samui. The English speaking Manager will be very happy to help throughout your stay in any way he can to make your holiday the best it can be!
This property is located on the north-east coast of Koh Samui, directly on Bangrak beach. Bangrak is a beautiful, idyllic beach side township which has a fabulous choice of beachfront restaurants, bars, shopping and water sports. Some of the islands most renowned dining spots are located in Bangrak, as well as one of the most famous tourist attractions on the island – Big Buddha, which can be seen from the beach directly outside the property.
As well as an array of delicious Thai cuisine options there is a delicious pizzeria which will deliver to your door, and an Indian take-away (known as being the best on Samui by the locals here!) all only a few minutes walk away!
The nearest 7/11 and Tesco Express for grocery shopping are located approximately 60 metres from the property.
Fisherman’s Village, in Bophut, is only a 5 minute drive. Fisherman’s Village is a beautiful, quaint beachfront township offering a fabulous mix of trendy and traditional. As well as the array of dining, bars and shopping the village offers daily, twice a week they host their “Walking Street Markets” which always creates a lively buzz of action in the town – some of the main streets are closed to traffic on these days and instead the streets are lined with entertainment and market vendors offering a fabulous range of food, drink, clothes and souvenir shopping.
Chaweng (the largest town on the island) is only a 10 minute drive away. Here you’ll find a comprehensive range of bars & nightlife, restaurants and shopping as well as many of the top activities Koh Samui has to offer.
The Pink Elephant water park, which is an instant hit with kids, is only a 10-15 minute drive away.
For golf lovers, Santiburi Golf Course is also only a 15 minute drive away.
Koh Samui’s International Airport is approximately 10 minutes drive away.
- House-keeping service every 3 days (for a minimum of 5 nights booking). If guests wish for additional house-keeping services, this can be arranged at an additional charge of 500 THB per day.
- Towels and bed linens are changed every 3 days (minimum 5 night stay for change of linens)
- Bathroom amenities provided complimentary on arrival. Not replenished during stay.
- Baby cot and High chair provided free of charge on request.
- A THB 10,000 (or equivalent currency in USD or EUR) security deposit must be paid in cash on arrival. This is fully refundable as long as there is no damage to the villa. Please note, all damages must be paid for in full, even if the amount due is more than the security deposit paid.
- Rates shown are for up to 6 guests (including children but excluding one infant under 3 years).
- An additional guest may be accommodated at an extra charge of USD 35 per person per night, using the couch in the Master pavilion. Infants under 3 years of age will not be charged the extra person surcharge if sleeping in the baby cot.
- Maximum occupancy is 7 guests (including children but excluding one infant under 3 years of age)
- Check-in time is 15:00. Check-out time is 12:00. These times can be flexible, subject to availability, at no additional charge.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet available complimentary throughout the property
- Strictly no smoking inside any rooms – ample outdoor space for smoking
- Events must be agreed by the Management and additional fees may apply
- Please note: the kitchen sink does not have a hot water supply. Water kettle available.
- Manager may be able to arrange a 10% discount at local restaurants for guests – not guaranteed, please ask for availability.
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Breakfast service available from the neighbouring resort. Breakfast buffet charged at 300THB per person, or as menu prices state for other orders.
- We would be happy to pre-purchase food and beverage items in advance of your stay. An additional 20% Service Charge will be applied to the purchase cost (minimum charge 300 THB)
- For stays of 7 nights or longer, electrical use is charged at 7 THB per unit
- Babysitting/Massage/Spa/Laundry services (available on request)
- Charcoal BBQ available, charcoal on guests own account
- Chartered boat services
- Car / Bike rental can be arranged
We look forward to welcoming you to Koh Samui!
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
High Season – (Jan 6 to Jan 31) USD 475 per night (3 nights minimum)
CNY Season – (Feb 1 to Feb 28) USD 415 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (Mar 1 to April 15) USD 320 per night (3 nights minimum)
Low Season – (Apr 16 to June 30) USD 265 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (July 1 to August 31) USD 385 per night (3 nights minimum)
Low Season – (Sept 1 to December 15) USD 265 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Dec 16, 2018 to Jan 5, 2019) USD 575 per night (7 nights minimum)
* Rates are for up to 6 guests (including children but excluding an infant under 3 years of age)
* Maximum occupancy is 7 guests (including children but excluding an infant under 3 years of age)
* Reduced rates may be available for reduced occupancy, please ask us for details.
We accept Paypal and Bank Transfers.