BOUNCE FROM YOUR BED TO THE BEACH IN SECONDS!
This vibrant, quaint beachfront bungalow is an ideal spot for beach lovers or those who enjoy magnificent sunset ocean scenes. Proving that simple can also be luxurious, the neutral palette of pale hues mixed seamlessly with vibrant splashes of tropical color and adorned with quirky furnishings from the world over give this beautiful villa it’s character! The beautiful little bungalow sits directly on the gorgeous sands of Bangrak Beach offering a haven of retreat to couples or small families.
A few steps from your terrace and you are ankle-deep in the pristine and beautiful white sands. However, the charm of that terrace may make you hesitant to ever leave. The wraparound terrace features a charming and utterly comfortable hammock, sun beds, a lounge area, a roof-top sala, outdoor dining options – some with full shade and some in full sun, and inside an open floor plan that makes the most of the gorgeous light coming in from the beach beyond.
This is a property which has a truly charming interior. As you enter from the covered terrace, the open plan bedroom, dining, lounge and kitchen are complimented by the floor to ceiling patio doors opening up fully – allowing ocean breezes and magnificent views wherever you are within the property.
The bungalow is only a 2 minute walk to a first-class hotel, which opens its doors to guests for sumptuous dining options, well deserved spa treatments or a day lounging beside their swimming pool. Very close by, within walking distance, there are many more dining and shopping options, and even restaurants that will deliver directly to your door! Many of the attractions Koh Samui offers its visitors are located within 10-15 minute drive. Whether you want to explore the area or just get the very most out of your beachside retreat, this little villa will provide the ideal setting.
* For larger groups traveling together, there is an equally stunning 2 bedroom bungalow located next door to this one. Please contact us for options of renting out both properties together.
- 1 Kingsize bed
- Fully furnished including linens/towels/beach towels
- Open plan bedroom, dining, lounge and kitchen with air-conditioning and fans
- Bathroom, with shower, includes amenities which are replenished as needed: shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, toilet roll
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with blender
- Tea & coffee making facilities ; filer coffee and capsule coffee machine. Initial supply of tea-bags, instant coffee, sugar and coffee creamer are supplied
- Welcome fruit basket and drinking water on arrival
- 55″ flatscreen TV with IPTV and UPC connections (hundreds of channels available in multiple languages)
- DVD player with DVD library
- Rooftop outdoor sala with dining
- BBQ (gas fuel provided)
- Outdoor showers
- Outside areas feature power points – perfect spot for laptops with a phenomenal view!
- Unlimited hi-speed Wi-Fi internet throughout the villa
- Housekeeping service
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- Chef services available
- English speaking Villa Manager
- Laundry service available
- Free parking available close by
- Suitable for events
- Pet friendly
- Very child friendly – baby cots, high chairs, toys and baby sitting services can be arranged on request
- Beach frontage is covered by CCTV
A full-time English speaking manager will be on hand to help you throughout your stay. Part of the duties the manager will cover is to offer a fully comprehensive concierge service, giving advice and assistance in booking car/taxi hire, chef services, tour bookings & activities, massage, laundry and babysitting services and general advice on the fabulous and exciting things to do and see on Koh Samui .
This property is located on the north-east coast of Koh Samui, directly on Bangrak beach. Bangrak is a beautiful, idyllic beach side township which has a fabulous choice of beachfront restaurants, bars, shoppoing and water sports. Some of the islands most renowned dining spots are located in Bangrak, as well as one of the most famous tourist attractions on the island – Big Buddha, which can be seen from the beach directly outside the property.
As well as an array of delicious Thai cuisine options within minutes walk, there is a delicious pizzeria 2 minutes walk from the villa, which will deliver to your door, and an Indian take-away (known as being the best on Samui by the locals here!) minutes walk away!
The nearest 7/11 and Tesco Express for grocery shopping are located 60 metres from the property.
Fishermans Village, in Bophut, is only a 5 minute drive away. Fishermans Village is a beautiful, quaint beachfront township offering a fabulous mix of trendy and traditional. As well as the array of dining, bars and shopping the village offers daily, twice a week they host their “Walking Street Markets” which always creates a lively buzz of action in the town – some of the main streets are closed to traffic on these days and instead the streets are lined with market vendors offering a fabulous range of food, drink, clothes and souvenir shopping.
Chaweng Beach (the largest town on the island) is only a 10 minute drive away. Here you’ll find a comprehensive range of bars & nightlife, restaurants and shopping as well as many of the top activities Koh Samui has to offer.
The Pink Elephant water park, which is an instant hit with kids, is only a 10-15 minute drive away.
For golf lovers, Santiburi Golf Course is also only a 15 minute drive away.
Koh Samui’s International Airport is approximately 10 minutes drive away.
- Housemaid service every 3 days (extra service available at an additional charge)
- Linen/Towels/Pool towels are changed every 3 days
- Airport transfers are 500THB one way, for up to 8 guests
- 1 Baby cot and High chair are provided free of charge. Additional cots and chairs available at additional charge
- A USD 500 (or equivalent currency) security deposit is required at check-in. This is fully refundable as long as there is no damage to the villa. All damages must be paid for in full, even if exceeding the security deposit paid.
- Rates shown are for up to 2 guests (including children but excluding one infant under 2 years). Additional guests are charged at THB 2000 per person per night.
- Check-in time is 14:00. Check-out time is 10:30. These times can be flexible subject to availability, and may be subject to an additional charge
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Bathroom amenities supplied and replenished every 3 days during housekeeping rounds
- Strictly no smoking inside the property
- Events or pets brought within the property must be first approved by Management
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Private Thai chef services for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner. Prices supplied upon request
- We would be happy to pre-purchase food and beverage items in advance of your stay so that they are already in the villa prior to your arrival. Items are charged at cost price plus 20% (receipts provided).
- 5 Star Western Chef services are also available (please ask us for rates).
- Babysitting, massage/spa and laundry services (available on request)
- Chartered boat services
- Car / Bike rental can be arranged
- Electricity is charged at 5 baht per unit. Meter readings are taken at the beginning and end of the guest’s stay. The fee due for electricity used may be deducted directly from the security deposit paid.
- Event fees – property is suitable for events of 30 guests or less. Events must be discussed and approved by Management at time of booking and fee will be determined by the nature of the event.
We look forward to welcoming you to Koh Samui !
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
High Season – (Jan 17 to Feb 11) USD 265 per night (3 nights minimum)
Chinese New Year – (Feb 12 to 24) USD 300 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (Feb 25 to Mar 31) USD 265 per night (3 nights minimum)
Mid Season – (Apr 1- Jun 30) USD 225 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (July 1 to Sept 30) USD 265 per night (3 nights minimum).
Mid Season – (Oct 1 to December 15) USD 225 per night per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Dec 16, 2018 to Jan 16, 2019) USD 300 per night (7 nights minimum)
* prices are based on up to 2 guests. Additional guests are charged at an extra USD 60 per person per night.
We accept major credit cards via Paypal.com and Bank Transfers.