WALK TO THE BEACH IN A MINUTE!
This beautiful, quaint villa, located on the popular north-east coast of Koh Samui, is the ideal location for a relaxing get-away and quality family & friends time! It is set within a small, superbly maintained Residence in a wonderful peaceful area of the island, surrounded by luscious tropical landscaped greenery. One of the highlights of this property is the spectacular beach which is only a minute walk away!
The Residence has a full team of staff on hand to take care of both yourself and the property during your stay.. so if you are looking for relaxation, staff to pamper you, yet enough privacy that you don’t feel you are constantly being watched, then this is a property you will enjoy!
Although this is a property which offers an abundance of opportunity for relaxation surrounded by beautiful nature, many of the attractions the island has to offer are located close by, so there is also an array of super options to keep the entire family entertained within a short drive if you would like to head out looking for some action!
The villa has it’s own private swimming pool and is set out on 2 levels. Downstairs the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area has patio doors opening out to the pool deck and garden area, and one ensuite bedroom. Upstairs is the ensuite Master Bedroom which boasts superb views with the entire wall of windows looking out towards the ocean, and a further two bedrooms, with one more bathroom. The upper level also bears a large veranda, accessible from two of the bedrooms, which offers fabulous views out over the beautiful surroundings.
The lounge area features a flat-screen TV with an IPTV system – access to hundreds of channels in multiple languages- a Pioneer sound system and a DVD player. Dining options are available inside or outside and there is a fully equipped modern kitchen. If you prefer to relax and let someone else pamper you, the Residence chef can come to the villa and prepare a delicious meal for you, or there are several highly recommended dining options only a short walk along the beach. The villa manager will be on hand throughout your stay to help with anything you desire, including helping to book excursions & activities, transport arrangements, private chef services, massage, laundry services and much more!
The Residence staff are very experienced in catering for families with young children here – baby cots, high chairs and very fairly priced babysitting services are all available upon request.
- 4 Bedrooms ; 1x Kingsize bed (Master), 2 x Double beds (1 on lower floor) , 1 x twin bedroom
- Master Bedroom and the ground floor bedroom are ensuite with a bath and a shower
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 share a bathroom (located directly outside their doors)
- All bedrooms have air-conditioning, fans and hairdryers
- Babycots available
- Bathroom Amenities provided (shampoo, soap, shower gel and toilet paper provided and replenished as necessary)
- Up to 2 additional foldaway beds may be used to increase the villa capacity (please ask us).
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 full bathrooms and one toilet
- Fully furnished including linens/towels/beach towels
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Tea & Coffee making facilities. Initial supply of coffee, teabags, sugar & fresh milk supplied. Filter coffee machine available.
- Full team of experienced staff on hand to help you throughout your stay (Villa Manager, Concierge, Housekeeping staff, Garden & Pool staff, Chef, Masseuse)
- Private swimming pool
- BBQ available on request
- Safe in the property for valuables
- Landscaped gardens
- Welcome package on your arrival – fresh fruits, water, fruit juice, milk, butter, jam, coffee & tea and basics for cooking (oil, salt, pepper)
- Staff will gladly assist you with grocery shopping throughout your stay – you pay only cost charge for the groceries plus a small fee for fuel used
- Hi Speed Internet throughout the villa
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Flatscreen TV with IPTV package – hundreds of channels to choose from
- Pioneer sound system (can be used to connect to your music)
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- Babysitting can be arranged.
- Baby cots and High chairs available on request
- English speaking Villa Manager
- CCTV for added security
- Free secure parking available for vehicles
The very friendly full-time villa Manager will be available to offer a concierge service for guests who require assistance with vehicle hire/ taxi services, chef services, babysitting services, in-villa massage, laundry services, tour & activity bookings, local dining options and general advice on what to do and see in Samui.
Bangpor is a beautiful, idyllic beachside township on Koh Samui’s north coast. It has a fabulous choice of beachfront restaurants, bars and water sports.
Fishermans Village, in Bophut, is only 10 to 15 minutes drive away. Fishermans Village is a beautiful, quaint beachfront township offering a fabulous mix of trendy and traditional. As well as the array of dining, bars and shopping the village offers daily, twice a week they host their “Walking Street Markets” – a lively event which always creates a buzz in the village. The main street is closed to traffic on these days and instead the streets are lined with market vendors offering a fabulous range of food, drink, clothes and souvenir shopping.
Chaweng Beach (the largest town on the island) is only a 25 to 30 minute drive away. Here you’ll find a comprehensive range of bars, restaurants and shopping as well as many of the activities Koh Samui has to offer.
The Pink Elephant water park, which is an instant hit with kids, is only a 10 minute drive away.
For golf lovers, Santiburi Golf Course is also only a 10 minute drive away.
Koh Samui’s International Airport is 30 minutes drive away.
- The main living area and the outside patio area will be swept daily.
- Full villa housekeeping service provided every 3 days
- Linen/Towels/ Beach towels are changed every 3 days
- Airport transfers are 500 – 1000 baht each way depending on number of guests
- 1 Baby cot provided free of charge (further baby cots available at an additonal charge. Must be arranged at time of booking)
- A USD 300 (or equivalent currency) security deposit is required at check-in. This is fully refundable as long as there is no damage to the villa. All damages to the property must be paid for in full, even if exceeding the security deposit paid.
- Rates shown are for up to 8 guests (including children but excluding infants under 2 years). Additional guests are charged at USD 30 per person per night.
- A fair use electricity quota of 70 units per day will be provided complimentary. Any excess use of electricity will be charged at 10 THB per k/w. The electric meter readings will be taken upon your check-in and check-out. Any fee’s due may be deducted directly from the security deposit paid. If guests use the air-conditioning units sensibly, it is not expected you will exceed the daily allowance quota.
- Please note that Management prohibits excessively loud music / noise or any other anti-social behavior after 11pm
- Check-in time is 14:00. Check-out time is 10:30. These times can be flexible subject to availability
- Guests are advised that there are 4 dogs living within the Residence. They are very friendly, and normally roam around freely and are popular with the guests – they will stay away from your villa if you deter them gently (or ask for staff assistance)
- The property is pet-friendly, but if you wish to bring your pet with you, this must be approved by the Management at the time of booking.
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Private Thai chef services. Prices range from 400 – 1,200 THB per meal service depending on requirements (plus ingredient cost). If more than 8 guests, an additional charge of 100THB per person is added to the chef service costs.
- We would be happy to pre-purchase food and beverage items in advance of your stay so that they are already in the villa prior to your arrival. Items are charged at cost price plus a small surcharge for fuel used.
- 5 Star Western Chef services are also available (please ask us for rates).
- Babysitting services offered at very competitive rates ; 150 THB per hr for 1 child, 200 THB per hr for 2 children.
- Massage/spa services available on request. Massage available from 400THB per hr.
- Chartered boat services
- Car / Bike rental can be arranged
- Electricity is charged at 10 THB per unit for any use exceeding the daily complimentary quota.
We look forward to welcoming you to Koh Samui !
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
High Season – (Jan 11 to Jan 25) USD 320 per night (3 nights minimum)
CNY Season – (Jan 26 to Feb 5) USD 475 per night (5 nights minimum)
High Season – (Feb 6 to April 30) USD 320 per night (3 nights minimum)
Low Season – (May 1 to July 14) USD 250 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season – (July 15 to August 31) USD 320 per night (3 nights minimum).
Low Season – (Sept 1 to December 20) USD 250 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season – (Dec 21, 2016 to Jan 10, 2018) USD 475 per night (7 nights minimum)
* prices are based on up to 8 guests. Up to an additional 2 guests can be accommodated on foldaway beds for an extra USD 30 per person per night.
We accept major credit cards via Paypal.com and Bank Transfers.