INDULGE YOURSELF IN THIS PRIVATE & LUXURIOUS STAFFED VILLA.
Nestled in a stunning and private location on a small mountain range on the South East coast of Koh Samui, you’ll find this charming, modern, 5 bedroom luxury villa.
If you’re looking to spoil yourself, this is the ultimate choice for those looking for a dream Koh Samui holiday.
Sweeping vistas and utter privacy are only two of the fabulous traits this property can offer you! Experience 180 degree spectacular uninterrupted views out to the ocean and the surrounding peaceful area, combined with the airy, open living feel of the property, which makes it a true gem to find if you are craving some relaxation, privacy and your own little get-away from the busy world with a chance to kick back surrounded by beautiful nature! Likewise, however, for those that desire a little more action on their holidays, only a short drive will take you into the midst of the hot-spots of Samui… so the choice is yours, but with a stay here you have that choice – experience the best of both worlds!
The property features floor to ceiling folding glass doors and windows throughout – the perfect accompaniment to the utterly spectacular views on offer! Each room cleverly maximises the use of these views, so wherever you are in the property, you will not only be surrounded by luxurious furnishings and comfort, but also phenomenal scenery!
Each of the 5 bedrooms are ensuite and the entire property is very tastefully and charmingly decorated. Undoubtedly minimal and fresh, yet the splashes of colour and eye-catching pieces of artwork sprinkled throughout make the property comfortable and homely with a feel of luxurious modern decadence.
The property has a private infinity swimming pool, a private gym – with fabulous views to inspire your workout- and a large grassy lawn area, along with multiple outdoor lounge and living verandas. The main communal indoor living space is an open plan lounge, dining and modern kitchen area which has an entire wall of glass which can be opened up fully to provide direct access to the spacious pool deck: an effortless transition from decadent indoor living to the luscious tropical outdoor living Thailand is famed for.
Unlike many of the fabulous villas Samui holds home to these days, the delicious feeling of utter privacy and seclusion found here is a definite highlight of the property. There are no surrounding villa’s over-looking the property, and no other properties within eye sight for quite some distance, so you really will have a private piece of tropical heaven at your disposal for your stay! This feeling of privacy is projected in the way the property is staffed; the superbly professional staff will be as present or as hidden as you desire during your stay! Offering a breakfast chef service, along with private chef services for other meals, grocery shopping services and daily house-keeping and helping to arrange in-villa massage , as desired, everything you will need to make your stay comfortable without ever having to venture outwith the property is always an option here!
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- 3 Kingsize bedrooms, one Queensize and one Twin bedroom.
- All bedrooms present stunning ocean views and an outdoor balcony/veranda area.
- Air Conditioning and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Master bedroom ensuite features a bath and a shower.
- The Master bedroom and Junior Suite feature flatscreen TV’s
- All bedrooms feature mini fridges, personal safes, bathrobes, slippers & hairdryers
- Luxury bathroom amenities supplied and replenished as necessary (shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel, body lotion and toilet paper)
- An additional 2 mattresses may be added to increase occupancy to 12
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Fully furnished including linens/towels/pool towels
- Fully staffed, private villa staff live on-site in private quarters
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with doors opening to pool deck
- Fully equipped modern European style kitchen, complete with breakfast bar and stocked with kitchen essentials
- Blender available
- Drinking water provided
- Chef service available on request
- Private gym with Life fitness equipment – Free weights, a cross-trainer, exercise bike and treadmill machine.
- 13 metre private infinity swimming pool
- Music docking system and speaker system running through main living area and the outdoor pool deck
- Outdoor sala and outdoor dining available
- Multiple outdoor verandas with outdoor furniture
- High-tech gas BBQ
- Floor to ceiling glass folding doors throughout the property – perfect complement to the stunning ocean views on offer!
- Landscaped gardens and infinity lawn – super spot for an event!
- Hi Speed Internet throughout the villa
- Concierge service for all tours and activities
- Babysitting can be arranged.
- English speaking Villa Manager
- Pet friendly villa
- CCTV for added security
- Power generator on site for failures in Government electric supply
As well as the Thai staff living onsite, the owner or their representative will be on hand to help you throughout your stay to offer a fully comprehensive concierge service, giving advice and assistance in booking car/taxi hire, private chef services, tour bookings & activities, massage services, private Thai Chef services and general advice on what to do and see in Samui – including the many hidden gems the locals living here favour!
This property is located on the South-East coast of Koh Samui, on a small luscious tropical hill- in an area called Laem Set. Glorious ocean views are plentiful from this vantage point on the hill!
In the area there are numerous beachfront restaurants serving both fresh seafood and traditional Thai delicacies. Within a short drive of the villa is a Family Mart convenience store.
The major town of Lamai is only a 10 minute drive away where you can find a Tesco supermarket, Makro wholesale supermarket, an array of restaurants, bars and plenty of shopping. The village of Hua Thanon is only a few minutes drive away – here you will find along with an array of fabulous restaurants, a local food market – perfect if you fancy prepping your own meals during your stay here!
The largest town on the island, Chaweng, is located on the East coast of Samui, approximately 20 minutes drive away. Chaweng offers a vast array of dining, nightlife and shopping options, as well as many of the tourist attractions Samui has to offer.
Options for water sports, horse riding, ATV adventure trails, Waterfall and Safari Tours, Boat snorkeling trips to the neighbouring small islands, Butterfly farms, frisbee golf and many more activities can all be found within a 10 minute drive or less and the Samui Aquarium is only a couple of minutes drive away at the foot of the hill!
For golf lovers, the nearest Golf Course is only a 20 minute drive away.
Koh Samui’s International Airport is 30 minutes drive away.
- Daily housemaid service
- Linens and towels are changed every 3 days. (more changes available upon request for additional charge)
- One baby cot and high chair can be provided free of charge
- A 1,000 Euro (or equivalent currency) security deposit is required at check-in. This is fully refundable as long as there is no damage to the villa. All damages must be paid for in full, even if exceeding the security deposit paid.
- Rates shown are for up to 12 guests (including children but excluding one infant under 2 years). 2 of these 12 guests will be accommodated on extra mattresses in a bedroom of your choice.
Unlimited complimentary internet
- Check-in time is 3pm. Check-out time is 11am. These times can be flexible subject to availability, at no added charge.
- There is one very friendly dog and one cat living onsite. If guests wish the pets to be removed during their stay, please try to notify us in advance or at time of booking so we can arrange their transportation to a temporary home.
- Guests wishing to bring any pets with them must notify this at time of booking and have it approved by the Management
RENTAL RATES EXCLUDE
- Meals / beverages ordered from the villa staff/ chef. Breakfast service available on request.
- Spa treatments
- Airport transfers are charged at 1200thb per way, for maximum 8 guests.
- We would be happy to pre-purchase food and beverage items in advance of your stay so that they are already in the villa prior to your arrival. Items are charged at cost price plus 20% (receipts provided).
- Babysitting on request
- Laundry services charged at 100 thb per kg
- Chartered boat services
- Car/bike rental can be arranged
- If hosting an event, there may be an event fee applied. Please confirm at time of booking.
We look forward to welcoming you to Koh Samui !
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking
- The 50% balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
- If a booking is made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment is required to confirm the booking
Payments can be made by;
- International Bank Transfer
- Secure on-line credit card payment via Paypal.com (5.5% surcharge applies).
- If a customer cancels a booking prior to arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Once the final balance is received by Paragon Villas, the same cancellation conditions as above will apply.
- If a customer requests to modify their reservation dates, Paragon Villas will do its best to accommodate the booking amendment. However such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- If balance payments are not received 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, Paragon Villas reserves the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given in relation to the customer’s deposit payment
- Customers acknowledge that they are bound by the specific terms and house rules of the property(s) that they have booked
- Paragon Villas is not responsible to customers for any and all claims, including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities
- It is highly recommended that all guests are covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage (and other property), natural disasters and health insurance (including local treatment, evacuation and repatriation coverage)
Mid season (Sept 1 to Dec 14) USD 900 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season (Dec 15, 2017 to Feb 28, 2018) USD 1,600 per night (3 nights minimum *except 21.12-5.1 = 7 nights min)
Mid season (Mar 1 to May 31) USD 900 per night (3 nights minimum)
High Season (Jun 1 to Aug 31) USD 1,200 per night (3 nights minimum)
Mid season (Sept 1 to Dec 14) USD 900 per night (3 nights minimum)
Peak Season (Dec 15, 2018 to Feb 28, 2019) USD 1,600 per night (3 nights minimum *except 21.12-5.1 = 7 nights min)
- Discounted rates may be available for reduced occupancy, please ask us for more details.
We accept major credit cards via Paypal.com or Bank Transfers.